Posted October 14, 2014
Liberty's K-5 program is wonderful! Before attending Liberty Baptist School, my little boy struggled with reading and basic math. After only 6 weeks of school, he is reading and writing sight words and 3 letter words, and no longer struggles to count objects and perform basic math. The small teacher-student ratio has really helped my son academically. The teacher's hands-on and no-nonsense approach to teaching and dealing with the children makes a tremendous difference in their learning and development. We are very pleased!

Posted November 01, 2013
Working at Liberty Baptist School is wonderful! This school has a wonderful student body and a dedicated faculty. The faculty truly care about the students.

Liberty Baptist School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
I attended this school from 4 - 12th grade and so did my sister and brother. I now have my 3 daughters attending elementary. It is the most afforable private school in the Bay Area and they have a great student to teacher ratio. I highly recommend this school to anyone that wants their kids to get a great education and still uphold Christian values. My kids are usually a grade or 2 higher than there peers in public schools. You also don't have to worry a lot of the negative aspects that you typically find in public schools because it's a small Christian school.

Liberty Baptist School 4

Posted May 23, 2013
My children has been attending this school for the past 9 years. This is one of the best school that I have seen in this area. The kids are well trained by the teachers. The price is very affordable. The music and the band in this school is great. The band was awarded "excellent" rating, when the school band ratings were done at Evergreen valley high school. THANK YOU teachers and staff members at Liberty for giving our children the best edcuation.

Posted May 18, 2013
My son & I love this school !! The teachers are very kind and dedicated to helping their students. Every student plays a musical instrument or sings in choir. They have wonderful music programs a few times per year. The children are all very polite and well mannered. The class sizes are small, my son does better in a small class environment with less distractions. We drive all the way from Campbell so that should say a lot. The school goes from kindergarten through high school so they can stay with their friends. Many of the high school students go to attend UC colleges.

Liberty Baptist School 2

Posted May 24, 2012
I have recently left this school, and honestly, I'm glad I did. I had been going there all my life, from preeschool up except for one year when I was homeschooled. I absolutely DID NOT enjoy my time there. The teachers are often very lazy and mean. They play favorites too. I am a very strong Christian and I can honestly say that they focused way too much on rules and what you can and cannot do. They didn't really talk very much about how much God loves us. I felt like it was all about actions to them. That being said, the students weren't really a joy to be around either. The were mean and cliquish. I found I didn't fit in anywhere, not because I'm bad or anything (even though others treated me like I was and I started to believe it for a while) but because I tell the truth and people don't like that. Don't send your kids to this school. If you're just in it for the education, you can find better. If you're in it because it's a Christian school, sorry to say this, but they have never really shown me that they really care about the things of God.

Liberty Baptist School 3

Posted February 16, 2011
I've been attending Liberty Baptist since I was in first grade. I'm a Junior now & quite frankly the education is lacking. The high school program is a couple of years behind the public school education. I love this school only because it's the only school I've ever really known. I hear kids that don't go to Liberty talk about their fun experiences & activities they have at their school and then I look at mine and I don't have any stories that could compare. All the money we spend on this school & you'd think that we'd be getting a good education. We don't. If this school focused more on education rather than Music & Bible then it would be a hundred times better.

Posted January 12, 2011
My children have attended Liberty Baptist since K5, they are now in 6th and 8th grade. My girls have thrived while attending Liberty Baptist, I could not imagine sending them anywhere else. I love the small classroom sizes and the individualized attention each of my children receive from their teachers. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I highly highly recommend Liberty Baptist!!.

Posted February 23, 2010
I've been to several Christian schools before but I loved Liberty Baptist School. Students not only learn academically but also morally. I've also taught at other Christian schools but I had a great experience here at LBS! Teachers pray for their students, show some concern to their needs and try their best to communicate well to the parents. I highly recommend this school!

Posted September 22, 2009

Liberty Baptist School
2790 S Kind Rd, San Jose, CA  95122
Last modified Liberty Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top