K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Very good school! Our child is in kindergarten this year and has learned a lot - I can't beleive that she is already reading! Wonderful kinder teacher, lots of one-on-one learning with the help of an assistant. I have a shy child who has completely come out of her shell here. I am very happy with my decision to send my child to Five Wounds and would highly recommend it.

This is a very small school which, I believe, is one of its many strengths! It is, in fact, a small, loving family. The children know and love each other; the parents and teachers work closely together; the community is involved in making the school and the children successful. This school works hard in all aspects of making strong, happy children. The curriculum is excellent and advanced compared to many schools that I originally considered. (Most of the children in my daughter s class are reading at a level a year ahead of their grade!) Religious and personal virtues are addressed and reinforced on a daily basis. Enriching activities are plentiful and encouraged: music, sports, music, decathlon, field trips, volunteering, and much more. What more could a parent ask for?

Both my children go to Five Wounds school and we are very happy their I find it to be a very safe environment for them and we have had nothing but great support form the staff and teachers I feel that my children thrive academically and emotionally we are very happy their and I would recommend the school to anyone.

Five Wounds School may be a small school compared to some but we are mighty with love and compassion for one another. Both my children are excelling at this school and they are surrounded by teachers who care about their well-being and most of all their education. Not to mention the wonderful families we have met and friendships we have made. You could not go wrong by sending your children to this school! As an alumni and now a parent I think this has been the best decision for our family.

Both my children attend this great school because I feel they are receiving a quality education not only from the curriculum but the values that Five Wounds School teach the children. Their music program is one I have not seen in a private school before with all state of the art equipment and experienced certified Instructors. The sports program has given my son and daughter an opportunity to share the values Five Wounds teaches in teambuilding. One the main reasons for success is the school's parent involvement. This has been my first experience truly working towards one common cause, 'our children's future'. I plan to have my children graduate here.

Last modified Five Wounds School is a Private school that serves grades K-8