San Lorenzo, CA

Arroyo High School 3

Posted December 17, 2013
Like many high schools , Arroyo is filled with all types of kids, different races, different personalities, different points of view. It's a nice small school surrounded by a safe environment and their test scores improve each year! In my child's opinion she thought she would never like it. Something about this school told me she had to give it another try. Before I knew it, she had completely fallen in love with her school! She quickly made new friends and liked her classes very much. Arroyo was not like every other school it was better. It encouraged her to join more clubs and sports teams and when it came to school work, they helped her immediately before she even has the chance of falling behind. It was the first high school I knew that made learning actually fun and exciting . My child now looks forward to going to school a lot more ! Thanks Dons ! <3

Arroyo High School 3

Posted December 01, 2013
I worry if some teachers really care about their student. For an example, my kid had waited 2 more months to get a first quiz results in one of major classes. Teacher should have given them results in few days and feedback so that students can learn from their mistakes. Secondly there are much less AP classes than those from other schools. There are only two AP classes available to choose in Sophomore. What a shame! Lastly but not the least, Girl's tennis coach didn't even know how to play tennis!

Arroyo High School 4

Posted May 27, 2013
My children loved attending Arroyo High School. Their best friendships and experiences are attached to Arroyo. I was sad to see that one student hated it here. Perhaps thinking the principal should be in his office, during dismissal time, is indicative of expectations that are bound for disappointment. It is not a perfect place, but we learned how to work in a community, with realistic expectations and came away enrich through our participation.

Arroyo High School 1

Posted October 18, 2012
I hate this school. The teachers and staff here aren't helpful at all. It is a very unorganized school everything is planned last minute. Like today for example it was the fire drill. Most of the staff didn't even know what the schedule was. Even worse, when I went to the school and tried to talk to the principal after school, no one was at the office. They close at 3:00. What kind of high school office close at 3:00, before school even ends. They're so lazy they can't stay for one more hour just in case students or parents have a question. I would not recommend this school for anyone.

Arroyo High School 1

Posted February 10, 2010

Arroyo High School 5

Posted November 03, 2009
I only went there for 2 months and Its been great i loved all the people you'll meet. The teachers are all nice.

Posted October 17, 2009
I love Arroyo! It's a great school, much diversity, cool teachers, great sports teams and some spirt! Go Dons!

Posted September 30, 2009
i love Arroyo High School because the teachers there are really great and its a really fun school.

Arroyo High School 5

Posted September 29, 2009
Arroyo is a wonderful school, with fantastic teachers and friendly staff.

Posted September 29, 2009
Arroyo is so diverse, out of all the schools i've been to, i've never seen so much diverse kids in my life that it taught me more bout culture and ethnicity. I love it! I met new people from so many countries and different mixes that i would have never imagined meeting them.

Arroyo High School
15701 Lorenzo Avenue, San Lorenzo, CA  94580
Last modified Arroyo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arroyo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 122 reviews. Top