Bad
Good

I volunteered a few times and i like the school alot i went through alot to get my kids in this school due to interdistrict transfers and stuff and itsvworth it. My kids are learning english fast here, the teachers are caring and kind, the only complaints i have are the morning time in the parking lot, they dont have anyone out there atleast ten minutes after 8:00 for late comers. They need to keep staff out later because parents speed through the parking lot and thats not ok because parents and students are still getting there and if they are getting out of the car and another car is speeding through the people could get hurt by the speeder. And also people are always parking in places they shouldnt be parking causing traffic jams and arguements around the children its a zoo and needs to be under control. Other than that i love this school.

my children have gone here for 3 years now and every year we get such great teachers. I love the community here and the parent involvement, my children have had some of their best memories here and I love the Boys & Girls Club after-school program...the staff is awesome! This school may not have the highest test scores, but the people here make it a high rating for us.....parents who are very involved in their child's education and daily homework, don't need to worry about what the overall schools scores are! Love this school...a hidden treasure! I do agree that there should be more security on the school grounds however.

Teachers and Principal should concetrate more on teaching the kids more about reading and math skills, instead of diagnosing their the behaviors, kids will be kids this is an elementary school.

I have 3 daughters attending Hesperian coming in almost 2 months after school resumed, we moved nearby so it was only natural to put them in Hesperian , my overall take on the school is that it is alright although the last school they were at was superb and am very very mad I had to transfer them. There is one thing I absolutely do not like at Hesperian at all and that is the safety issues for the children, literally anyone can be on school grounds whenever they want to be, now I can t imagine dropping my kids off there and not knowing after that whoes on the grounds without going crazy. They do not lock the doors and anyone is welcomed they dont even ask what they are doing there like our last school (wont name names) There can be a terrorist and you would not even know.

Last modified Hesperian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.