School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Bayshore Preparatory's Governing Board has implemented a zero tolerance policy regarding bullying and sexual harassment. We take any accusation very seriously and respond immediately. If a student/parent believes any type of bullying or sexual harassment has occurred, he/she is encouraged to contact a staff member, administrator or board member.
February 24, 2014

Bayshore Preparatory Charter School 1

Posted February 22, 2014
This school at first was amazing. Then i got to know to know the things about the school. This school is full of bullying and also some sexual harrassment. However the staff doesnt notice it. At most times some of the staff is very unprofessional and need to think about taking their job more seriously. I would not recommend sending your kids/teens here.

Posted January 14, 2014
We love Bayshore. It has been the greatest school that my son has attended. He loves his teachers and loves that he can go at his pace and not have to wait for others to catch up and if he falls behind he gets all the help he needs and then some. He met some nice friends the first day. My son has asthma and a severe nut allergy and Bayshore is very understanding and helpful and most of all caring. The staff is the absolute BEST at Bayshore. I could go on an on about Bayshore. If you want the best education for your child. Bayshore is the place to be. You will not regret it. Schedule a tour today.:) it will be the best education decision you can make for you child.

Posted November 01, 2013
I believe that students of all levels can be successful at Bayshore Prep. They have high standards with a very supportive staff.

Posted October 04, 2013
Bayshore Prep is a fantastic school! I attended Bayshore from 2009 - 2013 and graduated this past school year. I loved being a student at this school. I felt very comfortable talking to the teacher about anything from my schoolwork to personal problems that I needed resolved. The teachers at Bayshore are all highly qualified in the subject(s) they teach at the school. The coursework that was offered at the school definitely prepared me for the coursework I am currently taking at a local university. Bayshore Prep is a wonderful option for students who need a flexible school schedule. I often recommend Bayshore to students who have busy lives outside of school, such as students with jobs or are heavily involved in sport. I also recommend this school for students who do not want a traditional school experience. Bayshore is also a great option for K-8 students. Overall, I am very grateful for the experience I had while a high school student at Bayshore Prep.

Posted September 27, 2013
I graduated from this school in 2012 and I absolutely loved it!! The teachers are amazing, helpful, and supportive. My two best friends attended this school before me and told me how great it was so I agreed to switch schools since I had moved to San Marcos. Probably the smartest decision I made in high school because if it wasn't for this school, I probably wouldn't have graduated. I was able to have a part time job AND go to school :) I would definitely recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 21, 2013
Our son just graduated from Bayshore Prep. He attended the high school program for 3 years and it was a perfect fit for him. We appreciated the high academic standards as well as the personalized instruction. The director, teachers and staff are very supportive and knowledgeable. Our son left Bayshore prepared to succeed in college.

Posted March 01, 2010
Allows you to educate your child at his/her own pace. Projects are a biggy. Bayshore really helps you meet your goal in educating your child. Mine is an 8th grader who has really enjoyed this school year with Bayshore Prep.

Posted February 23, 2010
Our son attended K and 1st grades at Bayshore Prep. Our unique needs for learning at home and while traveling were easily managed by staff and teachers at Bayshore Prep. The quality and dedication of the teachers has been excellent, and he remains excited about learning.

Bayshore Preparatory Charter School 0

Posted December 18, 2009
My children really like Bayshore. I have a K-8 grader & a high schooler there. They both love how the schedule is set up & their teachers. A friend that also goes to Bayshore asked my daughter the other what is her favorite school so far & she replied Bayshore. We are very pleased with our school.

Posted December 18, 2009
The best part about Bayshore, to me, is the one on one attention that my kids have received. The teachers at Bayshore have been so great with both of my kids. I have a junior higher and a high schooler, and anytime they have needed extra help they have received it.

Bayshore Preparatory Charter School
1175 Linda Vista Drive, San Marcos, CA  92078
Last modified Bayshore Preparatory Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayshore Preparatory Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top