San Marcos, CA

Posted August 15, 2012
My daughter has been attending Knob Hill for two years. The teachers and staff work together to provide the students with vast resources which plays a critical part in their educational growth. The students who need the extra help get it through after school programs in reading and math. Students are excited to attend school as there are many incentives to encourage them to do their best. I am extremely thankful that this level of education is still being provided in our public education system.

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009
I have a son at this school and he is so enthusiastic about going to school every day. The teachers are always very interested in what the kids are doing. He is advancing in his reading and his math skills amaze me. The teachers and the principal are always very easy to talk to. I love this school and their positive attitute towards teaching kids.

Posted January 04, 2009
I have two children that attend KH. I am really impressed by the excellent teachers that teach at this school! They were always encouraging them to go beyond grade level standards and most of the kids were. My children did not get lost in translation with the spanish speaking students as was mentioned in a poor review. I highly recommend this school!

Posted October 11, 2008
I have 3 children all have been at this school since KG. My children are well advanced readers because of this schools interest and constant reminder of how important and how fun reading can be. My children are well advanced amongst children (cousins) their own age who attend Escondido school district.

Posted October 10, 2008
My kids have attend knok Hill since KG. We moved out of the area and fought hard to stay in Knob Hill. We are sappose to attend a school in Escondido, no thank you! Knob Hill is a all a round great school!!

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008
Excellent School. My 2nd grader daughter did benefit a lot during the year. Great Teacher and Staff. I am impressed. --Vineet

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008
I am very thankful with my daughter's kindergarten teacher, I can see how much she focus on every single student to accomplish their daily routine,she always go the extra mile. The principal at knob hills, he is always there; supervising,checking and reminding The Hawk Way.

Knob Hill Elementary School
1825 Knob Hill Road, San Marcos, CA  92069
(760) 290-2080
Last modified Knob Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knob Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top