Posted May 05, 2012
My daughter has been going to this school for 3 years now. She has loved all her teachers and knows all the other teachers are well. They care for your children and make you feel like a family. We are One, We are Family. They have great test scores, great staff. I am very happen we have made the decision to send her to this small country school.

Posted September 30, 2007
I have enjoyed having my boys attend Fairmont. Their teachers have been great. They all work very hard and it shows in their classrooms. Also the environment of the school is the best. It is a small country school with a warm feel. The staff is friendly and inviting. The school shows pride by the way it is kept up so neatly. I am glad my children are attending a school like Fairmont.

Posted August 26, 2006
My husband and I were apprehensive about sending our son to Fairmont three years ago. We moved from a very upscale school district with very high academic standards. We are both educated ourselves and just could not imagine that this small, K-8 county school would compare. We met with the principal and decided we would give it a try. Three years later, we know we made the right choice. What we were worried about losing at this little school, was more than compensated for by its teachers, it's 'community' feeling, and its ethics. We are thrilled with the amount of personal responisibility placed on the students. Academically Fairmont is challenging and on target, but is also very nurturing and doesn't forget about the bigger picture... teaching our kids to live a responsible, active and involved life. It is not much different than a private school. The kids love it here!

Posted August 15, 2006
The quality ofthis school is a-1, mainly because of its loving and caring teachers. The academic programs are excellent if..... they were on grade level. All of the programs are to advanced for the majority of the kids , therefore giving them a great frustration level and lower work quality levels. The parent involvement level is second to none. Fairmont is a k-8 school. The kids and the parents of the community love it the way it is. So do I.

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted March 31, 2005
This school is definitely a 'country' school. But that is what makes it so great! There is a good quality of family involvement such as movie or family movies or dinners. I am still getting used to the school because we are newer here- but so far, great principal, really good teachers, and responsive staff!

Posted March 19, 2005

Fairmont Elementary School
3095 North Greenwood Avenue, Sanger, CA  93657
Last modified Fairmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top