School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Please come to visit Century High School. Century HS has made excellent academic gains and improvement. Visit our website at www.sausd.us/century.
May 4, 2013

Century High School 4

Posted April 17, 2013
Century High School is one of the greatest schools. The teachers are very cooperative and helpful. The students are nice.

Century High School 5

Posted April 13, 2012
I am a Freshman in this school. Eventhough people say it is very bad, if you come to learn you will succeed. if you are a gangster not trying to learn than you will fail.

Posted February 28, 2012
I DO NOT LIKE THIS SCHOOL AT ALL. VERY FEW OF THE TEACHERS EVEN CARE ABOUT OUR STUDENTS. MY SON ATTENDS THIS SCHOOL BUT I WILL BE PUTTING HIM IN ANOTHER SCHOOL NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THAT IS HOW SORRY THIS SCHOOL IS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW SOME OF THE STAFF EVEN HAVE JOBS HERE. IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THE WAY SOME OF THE "ADULTS" HERE TREAT OUR STUDENTS. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE WORKING WITH CHILDREN

Century High School 3

Posted April 19, 2010
I am currently attending Century as a Junior. It is no Godinez or Segerstrom, but it is what it is. It is a high school that has some high achieving students, and some low ones. I am in the top percentile of my class and I know all the high achievers. They are great people who can do so much and have the greatest potential. It pains me when people say Century students are all horrible. It is so untrue and hurtful to all of us. Century deserves at least 3 stars because it does need work, but it is an average high school.

Century High School 5

Posted April 19, 2010
Great school, nevertheless, there are many who continue bashing Century. This school deserves to have a better stand, and more support from the state overall. We are not underachievers, we are as successful if not more than many other schools!

Century High School 4

Posted April 17, 2010
I currently attend Century, and I have to say the stereotypical view of this school is way wrong. Sure there are low achieving students, but there are also high and extremely talented students here. Most of the low achieving students, have English as their second language, so in reality, these kids are trying their best to even learn the language! This school has been improving since my freshman year, and I hope it continues to grow even better.

Posted February 21, 2010
Leadership is of the lowest level I have ever seen anywhere. Very sad for the students.

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009

Century High School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
Century was once a great example of technology and academics. Politics and weak Principals and constant changing of teachers has made Century what it is today. Disoriented, not commited to the community, and poor planning. Sorry I rate this school less than a three, and will need to look out of district.

Century High School
1401 South Grand Avenue, Santa Ana, CA  92705
Last modified Century High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Century High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top