Santa Ana, CA

Martin R. Heninger Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2013
This is a wonderful school. My daughter's kindergarten teacher truly cares about her students and is very innovative. My daughter has excellent writing skills and is reading already. I felt very blessed to have such a great public school in our area, and have not been disappointed.

Posted February 09, 2010
Hi, I have two kids going to this school and to be honest I have not seen that much progress, the teachers are nice people but when it comes to academic learning I feel like is just not meeting expectations. I feel that teachers does not demand much from the students and that makes students feel comfortable. Thanks

Martin R. Heninger Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted April 09, 2008
My children are attending this school. The teachers are excellent. They have brought my girls' reading, writing, and math levels up. They love to go to school and learn. Their cofindence and social skills are also high. Heninger wonderful principal, Dr. J has just retired. Mr. S is taking her place. No doublt he is going to be an excellent principal also. He is very tuned in the needs of school and opened to new ways to ensure academic success for all students. There is an excellent and free afterschool program. You have to apply fast to get in. This school has made big strides in the most gains on test scores, due tothe teachers' hard work. Unlike other schools (fundamental) they do not try to weave out students who might might 'lower' their test scores, Heninger help all students reach their full potential.

Posted April 05, 2008
This is my daughter's first time at this school. I am very pleased with the progress she has made. She has an excellent teacher who is very kind and caring. My daughter is now reading and loves to come to school every day.

Martin R. Heninger Elementary School
417 West Walnut Street, Santa Ana, CA  92701
Last modified Martin R. Heninger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin R. Heninger Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top