Santa Clarita, CA

Posted December 05, 2014
We have been so impressed with our experience here at SCCS. We wanted to find a place that would come along side us and help in directing our daughters walk with Christ. We love the fact that the teachers and staff here care not only about the academics but about the children's hearts and love for Jesus. We feel our girls have been set up for success in their academics as they are challenged on a daily basis.

Posted December 05, 2014
I have 4 kids. Two have graduated and attend elite colleges, two currently attend high school. We have been a part of this school family for about 7 years and have witnessed many changes along the way. Although some of the changes were not easy ones, such as the change in administration 3 years ago, I have seen wonderful changes and improvements since then. The leadership is very strong. One of the best assets of the school is the teaching staff. In addition to teaching to excellence academically & biblically, they also invest into the lives of their students. My 2 college age kids continue to talk about the importance of the relationships they had with the teachers. The school offers a lot of AP & Honors, fine arts (my child LOVES the culinary arts class), sports programs and many other things that I cannot list here. No school is perfect, but when there are issues, I truly believe that the leadership & teaching staff strive to deal with the issues with students/families as they arise. I believe my kids are prepared and ready for college and for life when they graduate from SCCS. I could not have invested in a better education!

Santa Clarita Christian 1

Posted August 28, 2014
This school is great place to grow spiritually for kids, but there are many problems at school. We had to pull out our kids few years ago. You might think that you'd successfully ditched cliques and bullying after high school, but becoming a parent can plunk you back into a teenage nightmare, full of queen bees, constant gossip and a competitive edge. Instead of growing out of exclusionary, catty behavior, some "mean moms" simply carry these childish tactics on to parenthood. The typical drama mama will constantly compare herself, her kids and her life to others. Unfortunately, mean moms can often zone in on a target, just like a bully zeros in on a weaker child during recess. Whether you're a friend to a mean mommy or you're a target, you're in a bad position. As a member of a "mom clique," you could be dragged into drama you didn't start. As a target, you can practically feel the breeze off of her cold shoulder, making you feel like the 15-year-old who wasn't invited to the slumber party. Jesus always said "Love your neighbor as yourself." Not just parents know this and also their kids know, too. If those who really love God, they do think how can they serve and help others.

Santa Clarita Christian 1

Posted August 14, 2014
My son went to this school a few years ago. He was bullied by some of the other kids in his class, since he was the new kid in the class. He brought this to the attention of his teacher and she gave him grief for telling on his classmates. He felt alone and scared every day at this school. We as his parents talked to the teacher and principle about the situation and still nothing was done. We took our son out of this school mid semester and home schooled him the remainder of the year. Horrible school!

Posted January 17, 2014
SCCS is a great school for all age groups. I have three boys from elementary to high school. The course work is challenging and prepares them for the college of their choice. My oldest is already getting recruiting calls from colleges as a Junior. Their sports program is fantastic and the school culture is wonderful. There is a definite Christian dynamic on the campus in all that is done, not just Bible classes being taught..

Posted June 06, 2013
My son left Fair Oaks elementary to this school first grade and it was very worth the move. He just received the Principals list/honor roll award. When a plant is planted in the right soil it will grow and most important flourish! The school is safe and what is being instilled in these kids will stay with them forever. Monies cannot buy the value of this education being received. What is most important is my baby is sooooo happy! Great leadership!!!!! Thanks you SCCS for all what you are doing for our community. A special thank you to Mrs. Vincent! Flo

Posted February 01, 2012
My daughter is in Kindergarden and we have been very happy with this school. The level of education along with the affordable price for a private Christian education makes SCCS a perfect fit for our family. My daughter is growing in her education, morally as an overall individual and the love for students shown by all Teachers and Staff in this school is fabulous. I highly recommend this school to any family who wants to see their child grow as a complete individual not just learn how to read and write.

Posted August 28, 2011
This is such a fantastic school for families who believe in the sovereignty of God's word. The staff is made up of caring, loving individuals who model Christ's love to their students.

Posted November 02, 2009

Santa Clarita Christian 0

Posted September 16, 2009
It is an awesome Christrian School!

Santa Clarita Christian
27249 Luther Drive, Santa Clarita, CA  91351
Last modified Santa Clarita Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Santa Clarita Christian Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top