Sierra School 5

Posted June 20, 2013
My son really enjoys Sierra School. He has learned so much and is now reading at 4.5 years old. I love the Montessori Method. The director is kind and the teachers all seem very nice. I do believe these teachers enjoy working with children. My son enjoys coming to school each day.

Sierra School 5

Posted June 07, 2007

Sierra School 4

Posted May 25, 2006
Sierra school has been a wonderful experience for our family. Our 2.5 year old son has benefited greatly from his 1.5 days a week stay. He now counts to 20 and identifys shapes, colors, etc... The director is very kind and friendly and all the teachers appear dedicated. The rates are lower than most schools in its class, and although it took our child approximately 1 month to adjust, he looks forward to it now. Thanks Sierra School!

Sierra School
18045 Sierra Highway, Santa Clarita, CA  91351
Last modified Sierra School is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Sierra School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.