Public charter
Santa Rosa, CA
After care: No

Posted August 18, 2013
This is an excellent school the online curriculum is outstanding the teacher keep on top of the students progress and help them as need best of all the teachers are true champions for each child. You can customize what you need from this school very easily. My son loves this school.

Posted February 06, 2013
My son and I like this school, the Staff and Teachers are great! A much better alternative to what was offered by the County Office

Posted December 11, 2012
I pulled my son out of the local high school because he had a teacher who thought it was okay to belittle his students. My son is in his 2nd year at Pivot and loves it! His grades have gone back up and he gets his school work done without me having to get on his case. The teachers are always helpful and Marsha has been wonderful. We are so happy that we found out about Pivot. It was the best thing that could have happened to us. I tell everyone I know who has children that are dealing with issues at their school that they need to check out Pivot.

Posted December 03, 2012
This school has really kicked into gear with their new location on Farmer's Lane in Santa Rosa. My daughter is getting a good education there, and loves the time she spends with her teacher. They are very good about accommodating my daughter's social anxiety, and making sure she is comfortable. I would recommend this school for anyone that doesn't fit into the traditional school model. The students are very nice to each other, so it is a haven for kids that would get bullied at other schools. I love how flexible they are about combining internet study with in person help and spending time with other students.

Pivot Online Charter - North Bay 2

Posted April 26, 2012
As with all schools, it depends on which teacher your student gets. A few a really great, but others just go through the motions. The principal is absent most of the time, and doesn't see the teachers who do nothing.

Posted December 02, 2011
I love this school they have helped my Daughter so much and her teacher Marsha is the best I would recommend this school to everyone

Pivot Online Charter - North Bay
1577 Farmers Lane, Santa Rosa, CA  95405
Last modified Pivot Online Charter - North Bay is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pivot Online Charter - North Bay Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top