Bad
Good

When we first moved to Santa Rosa, my son attended Steele elem. and had a very hard time, was always getting in trouble for ridiculous reasons and did not have a dedicated teacher. We moved to rincon valley and he began attending whited. I saw the change right away. I spoke with his teacher about the difficulties with Steele ln. And asked her to communicate any issues with me. He has been there for 3 1/2 years now and is doing great, his teachers are great and I couldn't ask for more. My daughter just started kindergarten and loves. She comes home everyday and tells about the new things they learn each day.

The teachers and staff at Whited create an environment of leadership, excellence and trust. They have the best interest of the students first. In gratitude ...

whited is an excellent school. The teachers are great,my children love there teachers, they love to teach and that makes a huge difference. the principal is by far the greatest principal, he is really there for his students. the staff is whited is by far the best school my children have had the pleasure to attend.

My child is has finished her first year here and she has really enjoyed it. Her teacher is very gifted and patient. The principal does a great job as well as the office staff and science/computer lab. We are very happy with this school overall.

I'm new to this school and I have learned a lot son far.We have assembly on Monday's, which is a lot of fun. Our principal is really nice. And our P.E. coach is super awesome awesome, cool and fun!

This is an outstanding school.. My son loved having Mrs. Hughes as his kindergarten teacher. All the staff is great and the before and after school program is wonderful. My son has learned and excelled greatly from Whited and I recommened it to anyone.

This school has helped my children become excellent students! My son struggled with school until we moved here and the school helped me identify his LD. Now he is getting the help he needs as well as the friendships and support it takes to have a positive self image! I LOVE my childrens school!

Great school!!Teachers are very nice and willing to help each student.Tom Castagnola is a very hands on Principal he has helped alot with my child with his overall learning.

We love this school! We switched schools in Dec. of last year due to the increase of violence, lack of enrichments, P.E. music, etc. Best choice we made. Staff welcomed us with open arms. Both 4th grade teachers are amazing as well as the principal and office manager. My kids love everything from PE with Sam to having a library again as well as music program. I feel my kids are now challenged academically in this safe nurturing environment .

Both of my children have attended Douglas Whited and I believe the staff and teachers have help with my children's social and academic growth. The teacher's are very committed to the success of their students.

Last modified Whited Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.