Simi Valley, CA

Park View Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
My son is currently at this school and gets all the help he needs. Since there has been a change in Principals. I have seen a change in the school. I will keep my son here till he graduates cause the staff here is great.

Park View Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2008
I also would have to agree with being generous to say it is acceptable. I am very dissapointed with this school this wasnt our school of choice. This school may assist low income and non english families but they do forget everyone else. I am working on getting my children out of this school and hope we wont return next year.

Park View Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2008

Park View Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
This school USED to be exceptional !! Now I would be generous to say it is acceptable. It used to have staff worth raving about. Now you would be lucky to get one of the few good ones that are still there. S.V.U.S.D. what were you thinking? This school has implemented many wonderful programs for the spanish speaking students and low income community, but they have neglected or forgotten everyone else! Say goodbye to diversity and with it my family.

Park View Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2007
My son has been at this school for 2 years; he has done very well. Unfortunately for our family the new programs that have been developed are for the ESL community. Many Title One teachers and alot of break-out groups. All of these programs are great if they apply to your families needs. We wont be returning in the fall.

Park View Elementary School 3

Posted February 14, 2006

Park View Elementary School
1500 Alexander Street, Simi Valley, CA  93065
Last modified Park View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top