Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I currently have a 5th grader at Skyline and this would be the 3rd child I have sent there. My kids have had wonderful experiences with the school as have I. My oldest went to a private elementary school in another state where we had a different experience entirely. This school has many committed and caring educators on staff and I feel good each day when I pick my little guy up from school.

A wonderful place for kids. Students are valued and offered a solid education. Teachers are professional and the best around.

I was an instructional aide for skyline and the teachers lounge was full of gossip about their students. Furthermore, the teacher whose class I aided in mocked the children in front of their face and criticized their parents while the kids were sitting with her and could hear. One time she came up to me while i was with a student and asked "was joe a mistake?" The student name was not joe, I replaced it for confidentiality. This school is nothing special, just another euphemism for kid prison.

Last modified Skyline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.