South El Monte, CA

New Temple 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I have been watching the API scores for the last five years, and this school and seems unstopable in the progress it continues to make. When I started watching it's scores, it was in the low 700's and is now in the low-mid 800's WOW. I am definately proud to have my child attend a good quality school without having to pay for it other than in taxes and dedication to my child's education.

Posted July 07, 2009
I love this school. Teachers are great. I have been able to have both my daughters do great in this school, Student of the Year, Honor Roll & Paw Pride.

Posted February 09, 2009
My child attends New Temple and it is a excellent school. There is lots of parent involvement and the teachers make sure that the parents are aware of exactly how their child is doing. The principal Mr. Gannon is also very courteous to all parents.

Posted February 06, 2008
My son attends New Temple and it has shown to be an excellent start to any students education. Thank you

Posted May 06, 2006
New temple is a great school. They involve parents in everything. We have shows for almost everything and when it is back to school night yoy cannot find parking due to all the parents that come. Teachers are always willing to meet with you whenever there is a concern regarding your child. There are always aware of what is going on, for instance when a child is threatened by a stranger they will notify the whole district on the incident so that everyone is aware of it. The principal mr gannon is excellent, he is american but you can tell he is learning spanish so he can communicate with the parents that only speak spanish. New temple is a great school and that is why parents all over try to get permits to take their children to that school!

New Temple
11033 East Central Avenue, South El Monte, CA  91733
Last modified New Temple is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Temple Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top