South San Francisco, CA

Posted February 21, 2013
Just a friendly respond to the notification of parents on January 12, 2012. You might need to update you number because I have been receiving many phone messages about every PTA meeting information, any suspecious activity and events that are taking place even when school will be closed. But with that said it's our job as parents to be on top of what our children are doing and check their back packs for notes and calendars that they are given, it's their job as teachers to support us as our children's FIRST TEACHERS! :0) Respectfully saying...The ball is in our court. :0) Love this School! #1 Fan of Los Cerritos...Keep up the great work teachers, parents and students!

Posted May 29, 2012
Not sure what complaints anyone could have about communication at LC, because the staff there has been *awesome*. My son comes home excited about school projects and, more importantly, test scores are going up. The parent community could be more active, but that's improving along with test scores. Overall, we love LC, love our teachers, and are very happy with the current school administration.

Los Cerritos Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2012
Academically they have improved and I seen this BUT this isn't all what makes a school successful! I have had my child here for 3 years now and I must say this is THE WORST SCHOOL IN THE DISTRICT! They don't call parents or notify parents when something serious happens or even notify parents within a reasonable time frame of serious situations occurring whether it's between two kids or school wide. The parents are notified by their children (if their children has the courage too because those kids know nothing is ever resolved) Each staff member is on their own they do only what they need to do and that's it. When a parent complaints they try to wipe themselves clean with any excuse. Overall, this school has a lot to improve on and this will either be the last year (if that) of my child attending this school. Good luck parents!

Los Cerritos Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2010
I am so happy to have my kids at Los Cerritos it is a really good school!!

Posted March 18, 2010
My Daughter goes to this school and she just loves the teachers,when she comes home from school she just blurts out 'Today was awesome'even though it was a testing day.She went to this school since K-5 and she is in 5th grade and the thing she is most excited about is Outdoor ED!its a 5 day camping trip in Lahonda Ca

Los Cerritos Elementary School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
Ths is my girl school I realy recomend because is very nice teacher and is very clean

Posted September 05, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009
I am a parent of Los Cerritos Elementary since 2004 and my three children, soon to be forth child will be attending this wonderful school. I have nothing but praise for this school. Yes, there are things that might need adjustment ( like more parent involvement, and I'm speaking about myself also) but over all it's a wonderful school to be involved with. The interaction between the Principle and the parents to the coordination between the staff and the parents and down to the children is wonderful to see daily. I just recently moved out of the school district and is applying for a yearly inter-district transfer. I really love Los Cerritos!

Los Cerritos Elementary School 3

Posted June 02, 2008
Principal is great. She cares about her school and the students, she obviously loves children. Like any school, some teachers are wonderful, and some need to retire. For the meaner teachers you wonder why they ever got into teaching, but there is at least one teacher like this at every school, so Los Cerritos is no different. Lots of ESL help, which is great.

Los Cerritos Elementary School
210 West Orange Avenue, South San Francisco, CA  94080
Last modified Los Cerritos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Cerritos Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top