Public charter
Stockton, CA

Posted February 21, 2014
All three of my daughters attend this school and I have been consistently disappointed by their politics and unprofessionalism. Staff and teachers gossips about our personal business and can't help but be partial to our kids. They excuse all my daughters for their absence and tardies without any doctor's notes when they are with their mom but when they are with me they ask for doctor's notes or something in writing before they get excused. Also, they get very snotty when I am talking to them whereas they are very accommodating and friendly with my ex-wife. Our kids are consistently being asked to do fundraising and sell stuff that has nothing to do with school or their academics. This school is nothing but politics and full or unprofessional staff.

Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted July 23, 2012
I was an eighth grade last year and I love it. It was also my first year in that school. Going to Benjamin Holt increase my skills. With the help of my teacher I was able to pass my exhibition in the first try. My eighth grade teachers prepared me to go to high school and to believe in myself. They taught me to believe in my dreams and goals. Also everyone can get an education if we try.

Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy 2

Posted September 30, 2010
I used to go to ben holt, but recently left to go to a better high school. this school has an excellent teaching staff. the humanities department is one of the best in the state. However the administration is quite lacking. this school does not live up to the Aspire name. the teachers are treated with disrespect as are the students. the broken promises and ultra specific rules (the uniform policy being the worst) eerily and ironically remind me of communism. this would be a five star school with a new administration, more options for electives, and more freedom in general.

Posted July 26, 2010
I used to go to this school but recently left for a normal high school experience. My little sister got in and went to school today for a few hours. Not that much later my mom got a call that since I and my other sister didn't go there she would not be allowed to attend. So my mom had to go pick her up after already getting uniforms, some supplies, enrolling her, and starting school.! This was just crazy and unexcusable. I would not reccomend Ben Holt to anyone!

Posted May 14, 2010
the dean is a power crazy old hag and she is a mean overall person all but some teachers are nice

Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I like the education lavel an the dicipline is too important and the support they give at the students

Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy 4

Posted February 17, 2010
I am currently a sophomore in college who has been a product of Aspire schools from 3rd -10th grade. Although I eventually left to peruse athletic opportunity; I found that it was Benjamin Holt Academy that instilled this push and established hope to not only make it to college but complete it as well. The class work may seem like a lot, but it is not to difficult because of the excellent teachers who have truly work in preparing their students to accomplish anything. I eventually left and felt that it was for the best, upon transferring to Bear Creek I found it difficult to complete college classes as well as regular classes. Benjamin Holt provides student an opportunity to take college classes as regular classes and funds them as well. Overall I am blessed for a school that has truly made an impact on my life. I hope that it will remain a strong academic school. Overall I gave it 4 stars due to the lack of athletic programs and clubs, but overall it is a great school.

Posted February 12, 2010

Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy 3

Posted February 12, 2010
My son goes to Ben Holt he is constantly overloaded with projects and homework. I think the school is overkill on some things, aspire was a great experiance in elementary but they lack very much a proper high school experiance, where are the sports programs, where are the social functions. I am not alone i know many parents who feel the same way. Ben Holt can offer a better experiance if they tried - the kids need a real high school experiance they are not robot drones.

Posted February 09, 2010

Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy
3201 East Morada Lane, Stockton, CA  95212
Last modified Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspire Benjamin Holt College Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top