Bad
Good

My children have attended this school since it opened many years ago. It was a wonderful school until the previous principal left. After that the school fell apart with the new principal and vice principal. I have nothing good to say about it now. This school was also an open school, so anyone could send their child here and guess what they sure did. It went downhill fast and the newest parents are not for volunteering or helping out. The classes are maxed out and not enough one on one with students. The teachers are great, at least most of them are. I wouldn't recommend sending my child here. :( Signed, a disappointed mom

My son has been going to Podesta for almost 6 years and loves it here. His teachers and principal have been wonderful and supportive. The PTA is strong and puts together great events. Last years Harvest Fest was the best! We are really going to miss this school when he goes off to 7th grade this year.

The teachers are great! The school has a great PTA. They are a very organized school.

Good staff,great principal & the pta is greatly involved! My kids love their school which makes it fun & more enjoyable for them to learn!

This is my daughters 2nd year at Podesta Ranch coming from a private school. It's not true that you get what you pay for. We were paying almost $500.00 in tuition when we switched to Podesta Ranch. Sadly and unknown to us that our daughter was behind and the wonderful teachers at this school had to catch her up to where she should be. Awesome school!

Our daughter has gone to this school for the last two years and we absolutely love it! It is a small school and we feel she gets great one on one attention from her teachers each year. We could not be happier with this Podesta Ranch Elementary!

When walking on to the Podesta Ranch campus you can feel the good energy radiating from the classrooms. My daughter will be part of the first class to attend from kindergarten to sixth grade, since opening. We are so pleased with the school, and feel like we are part of a family, we are sad she only has one more year before going to middle school. There are truly some superstar teachers at Podesta Ranch, creating an exciting yet challenging culture for students. PTA is active and visible. The principal has built a great team, including a new vice principal this year. Podesta...our school rocks!!

This school has an amazing community. Every parent is involved in some way of the students lives. The teachers are always doing something extra for their kids even when its on their own time

Our school is great! Have four kids that attend here and there is a wonderful sense of community. Principal and staff are really amazing and work very hard for our kids. We have been hit hard with all cutbacks but we have a hard working PTA that really strives to fill in the blanks.

Podesta Ranch school is a farily new school (6th year open). We had the unfortunate luck to open right at the same time that the recession started. This left our school with minimal resources and still the families, the community, and staff have all rallied together to make PODESTA RANCH a great learning enviroment for our students. I can not say enough good things about Podesta Ranch. I feel that my children are trully lucky to be a part of such an amazing school.

Last modified Podesta Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.