Stockton, CA

Delta Sierra Middle School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
My daughter attends D.S. M.S. and we've had both positive and negative experiences. Overall, she's happy being there but we've had to deal with having her things stolen, being harrassed by other students, and uncomfortable situations I don't think any student should have to endure. I worry about my daughter much more than I ever used to and that concerns me alot. I don't like feeling like my child may not always be safe.

Posted December 20, 2009
I go too this school as a 7th grader & its very fun . im in the cheerleading & volleyball tem. Ms.hodge is a wonderful principal & Mr.Jackson is funny & Bridge Program is very helfpful.

Delta Sierra Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
Delta Sierra is finally headed in the right direction. Admin., teachers and students are all working together. I hope Delta Sierra will soon be the school every family wants their children to attend. Keep up the good work!

Delta Sierra Middle School 3

Posted August 12, 2008
I am excited and secure in my choice to put my daughter at Delta Sierra. They have new administration and new committed teachers. Not all those subs and agendas from the past few years. I like their style and commitment. There is accountability there FINALLY!

Delta Sierra Middle School 2

Posted May 16, 2008
too many disrespectful students

Posted July 08, 2007
I graduated from Delta Sierra in 2002 and i must say that it was not the best experience of my life. I will admit they are good for disiplinary purposes but that is about it. As far as education wise they could use some work. I did not enter Lincoln High School feeling confident. I had a lot to learn.

Posted July 01, 2007
Delta sierra is the best school ever aside from having some academic problems they are the best at disipline and fufilling all the childrens needs.

Delta Sierra Middle School 1

Posted September 17, 2006
Delta Sierra needs some help. They are the lowest (STAR Testing) amongst the other middle schools in the district. The children there need direction or else they will not succeed. The administration and staff is poor.

Posted October 15, 2005
Both of my children have gone, or are going to this school, my son who is currently enrolled is autistic and has a great teacher, Mr. Bennett. Mr. Bennett communicates regularly with me about my son and also notifies me the moment he notices anything out of the ordinary with my son, weather it is that my son walked to school or that my son is not acting normaly in class. I am very impressed and happy with my sons teacher, and also the school, I was a little apprehensive about my son going to middle school with so many more kids and changing classes so many times a day, but Delta Sierra and Mr. Bennett have made it a much easier adjustment than I had expected.

Posted August 28, 2005
The choir and basketball programs at Delta Sierra are fantastic. Last year they started Young Ladies League and Extrodinary Men leagues. The school gave away $2000.00 scholarships to twelve very deserving 8th graders. Academics and discipline have improved greatly at the school. The schools staff and principal work very hard to provide the proper setting for students to succeed in a technology based world. Dr. Outlaw is the guiding factor of changing a school that was struggling with be underperforming. The programs offered for interventions and leadership are models that all schools should have as part of their curriculum. Watch Delta Sierra return to a Distinguihed School as it was in 1994.

2255 Wagner Heights Road, Stockton, CA  95209
Last modified Delta Sierra Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta Sierra Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top