Bad
Good

Cause They are so Cool.. But some of them are so Mean but it's ok I used to it..And I will be honest cause some us when we are using Chromebooks is we are listening to the music while doing and work, and some are using their phones, Snap people, Post pictures on Instagram, and some of them don't finish their work :) :)

My daughter attends D.S. M.S. and we've had both positive and negative experiences. Overall, she's happy being there but we've had to deal with having her things stolen, being harrassed by other students, and uncomfortable situations I don't think any student should have to endure. I worry about my daughter much more than I ever used to and that concerns me alot. I don't like feeling like my child may not always be safe.

I go too this school as a 7th grader & its very fun . im in the cheerleading & volleyball tem. Ms.hodge is a wonderful principal & Mr.Jackson is funny & Bridge Program is very helfpful.

Delta Sierra is finally headed in the right direction. Admin., teachers and students are all working together. I hope Delta Sierra will soon be the school every family wants their children to attend. Keep up the good work!

I am excited and secure in my choice to put my daughter at Delta Sierra. They have new administration and new committed teachers. Not all those subs and agendas from the past few years. I like their style and commitment. There is accountability there FINALLY!

I graduated from Delta Sierra in 2002 and i must say that it was not the best experience of my life. I will admit they are good for disiplinary purposes but that is about it. As far as education wise they could use some work. I did not enter Lincoln High School feeling confident. I had a lot to learn.

Delta sierra is the best school ever aside from having some academic problems they are the best at disipline and fufilling all the childrens needs.

Last modified Delta Sierra Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.