Stockton, CA

Delta Sierra Middle School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
My daughter attends D.S. M.S. and we've had both positive and negative experiences. Overall, she's happy being there but we've had to deal with having her things stolen, being harrassed by other students, and uncomfortable situations I don't think any student should have to endure. I worry about my daughter much more than I ever used to and that concerns me alot. I don't like feeling like my child may not always be safe.

Posted April 29, 2010

Posted January 13, 2010

Delta Sierra Middle School 0

Posted December 20, 2009
I go too this school as a 7th grader & its very fun . im in the cheerleading & volleyball tem. Ms.hodge is a wonderful principal & Mr.Jackson is funny & Bridge Program is very helfpful.

Delta Sierra Middle School 1

Posted February 28, 2009

Delta Sierra Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
Delta Sierra is finally headed in the right direction. Admin., teachers and students are all working together. I hope Delta Sierra will soon be the school every family wants their children to attend. Keep up the good work!

Delta Sierra Middle School 3

Posted August 12, 2008
I am excited and secure in my choice to put my daughter at Delta Sierra. They have new administration and new committed teachers. Not all those subs and agendas from the past few years. I like their style and commitment. There is accountability there FINALLY!

Delta Sierra Middle School 2

Posted May 16, 2008
too many disrespectful students

Delta Sierra Middle School 1

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Delta Sierra Middle School
2255 Wagner Heights Road, Stockton, CA  95209
Last modified Delta Sierra Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta Sierra Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top