Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending Nightingale for two years now and I LOVE IT. The teachers she have had is loving and caring and cares about the students as well as their grades. I seen parents write about it being a bad school and their child grades dropping but in all reality its not the teachers fault its the students and / or parents for not putting in a effort. My daughter has been on top and has top scores in her class. The staff isn't there to babysit the kids the kids need to know that school isn't a playyard to distract the class their are other kids there needing every minute of class time for assistance from the teacher.

Bad school, bad staff in the office, terrible teachers, lots of bullying, scary because you ask for help for the safety of your kid and really nothing gets done. Don't recommend this school.

This school is awesome! The teachers are great. Last post said this school is BAD but its not true. My kids love it here.

My son just started this year and so far i love it. The staff isn't placed to babysit they are there toeducate which they are doing just fine. I check on my son periodically and make sure he gets to class on time so i see a lot of what happens after the kids are dropped off. I won't speak on their behavior because they are kids, they do what they are taught. All i have to say is it starts at home! The teachers do the best they possibly can, if you teach mannerism at home then school would go a lot smoother and they'd have extra time to give to those in need instead of using it on kids acting out.

I have children attending Nightengale and I am very dissatisfied with the lack of education my children are receiving. Since attending Nightengale my child's grades have dropped drastically and the teacher has not done anythng at all as far as advocacy goes with out me persuing the issue and the ratio of students to teacher is part of the problem and in my opinion some of the staff seem overwhelmed with their job duties. The inabilty to controll a classroom reflects in their teaching style, not to say all to teacher at the school are like this but unfortunately this has been my experience and after several unsecessful attempts to resolve my issues through parent teacher confrences (that have never happend or even phone calls that are rairly returned I have made the decision to pull my children out of this school before they fall too far behind because of bad leadership, what ever happend to the "No child left behind" because at Nightengale unless your a prent who pays close attention to you child and their progress or lack there of unfortunately if you leave it up to the facilty alone your child might just get left behind .

Nightingale is a beautiful elementary school in the Southeast Stockton area. The faculty and staff work tirelessly every day to meet the needs of its children. The ladies in the office are very profressional and go out of their way to assist you. I have been a member of this community for years, and I am proud to have my children attend there.

I have children attending this school, but I don't like it at all. At times they don't get back to us as parents, as soon as possible. The school didn't call me when I was listed to be called first. They should've call me on my cell then work and then those listed as emergency contact, but then they didn't. I also don't like how they run their breakfast and lunch. How do u know which child is eating and which one is not? The lunch lady just look at the kids and punch it in, no wonder my kids are being charged for breakfast when they don't even eat breakfast there. Now, they're telling me that they can't do anything about it and have not enter it in the computer. Well, if they didn't enter it in why would it show up or taken out of their account?

i work at nightingale as a program facilitator for the afterschool program and the afterschool program is one of the best assets to the school. I not saying this because i work there but if you want to keep your child in a safe enviroment this would be the best thing for your child

Last modified Nightingale Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.