Stockton, CA

Pulliam Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2011
This school does not even get a star. Really people it is Stockton Unified and this school is at the bottom.

Pulliam Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2004
I think this school has the best teachers a parent could ask for. My oldest is in 5th and has been attending since 2nd grade. My youngest is in 2nd and has been attending since K. If it were not for the caring and excellent teachers, I don't think I would recommend the school so highly. In comparison to what I have heard of other StocktonUnified schools, I think this school is far better. My daughters are both excelling above their grade level, thanks to the teachers who do far more than what they are required. My complaints are that alot of the parents in this schools boundaries don't put alot of effort into parenting. It is unfortunate that many parents don't support the school or the teachers, and just see the school as a babysitting service. I commend the teachers at Pulliam for all they put up with!

Pulliam Elementary School
230 Presidio Way, Stockton, CA  95207
Last modified Pulliam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pulliam Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top