Bad
Good

Pulliam Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2016
people please do not send your kids to this school. never have I been so disgusted with a school, faculty or students in my life. my daughter went to this school for a month and a half and was bullied from day 3. the principal didn't help, the vice principal is disgustingly rude and immature. my daughter was sent the vp because of bullying and was told to find another school to go to (which was actually the best advise she could have ever given her). it got so bad that the police had to be called which proved to be a waste of time because they twisted every story to make my daughter the blame. then I was ambushed in front of the school by another parent who accused me of calling his daughter a "B" (I didn't even know who the girl was). he then threatened to take my, and my daughters life if we ever said anything to his daughter again! I tried setting up meetings with the principal, she wouldn't return my calls and I even went to the school to speak with her and she left the building while I was waiting (suddenly she had a meeting). I snatched my kids out of there and never looked back. my daughter is traumatized and I cant get over the lack of support from the faculty. in my opinion its worth it to take your kids somewhere safer.

Pulliam Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2011
This school does not even get a star. Really people it is Stockton Unified and this school is at the bottom.

Pulliam Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2004
I think this school has the best teachers a parent could ask for. My oldest is in 5th and has been attending since 2nd grade. My youngest is in 2nd and has been attending since K. If it were not for the caring and excellent teachers, I don't think I would recommend the school so highly. In comparison to what I have heard of other StocktonUnified schools, I think this school is far better. My daughters are both excelling above their grade level, thanks to the teachers who do far more than what they are required. My complaints are that alot of the parents in this schools boundaries don't put alot of effort into parenting. It is unfortunate that many parents don't support the school or the teachers, and just see the school as a babysitting service. I commend the teachers at Pulliam for all they put up with!

Pulliam Elementary School
230 Presidio Way, Stockton, CA  95207-2110
Last modified Pulliam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pulliam Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top