Posted January 16, 2012
Coachella Valley High School is an amazing school. It has plenty of clubs that students can be in. They try to get their students involved in everything. If the students were bad, then don't blame it on the school, teachers, and the district. Yes, there is going to fights everywhere you go. There is going to be drama, unfriendly boys and girls, and mean teachers. But they say that Coachella doesn't learn anything and I'm pretty sure that more students graduate at C.V then at some other schools. I'm not saying that C.V.H.S is the best school out there, but they do show that they care and I love that about my school. Yes, I'm a student there. A.S.B Freshmen class treasurer. I wouldn't trade my school for any other one, but I'm pretty sure Indio, Shadow Hills, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, La Quinta, and Desert Mirage's students would say the same thing, but that's all pride. Thank you, the student.

Posted May 21, 2011
Coachella valley high school is the best!!I have been in many other high schools around california and without a doubt cvhs is the best high school ever.Teachers always try the best to do good and to persuade their own students to do good..The problem in this high school and in the rest hs of the whole world are the students.They dont really care about their academics..Everything is given to them in order to be sucessful, the problem is that they dont know how to use those privilages..So far my teachers have been the best and they are always there for me.In my opinion cvhs has everything a student needs in order to suceed in life.

Posted October 16, 2010
Well Coachella Valley High School has its negatives and positives, like any other school. The negatives are that they have teachers who do not know how to teach the subject they are teaching and the students suffer because nothing is being done. Parents do not get involved and when students complain they are not heard. Also, there are teachers there who are disrespectful to students and think they can digrade them infront of other students, which is wrong. The counselors fail to give you the classes you need not only to graduate, but to be admitted into colleges. These requirements are crucial and most students do not know which classes are required to be eligible so when it is time to apply, they are denied. This high school needs a better system. Stop worrying so much about discipline because not all alumni have the same mentality. Focus greatly on academics!

Posted March 17, 2010

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted December 29, 2008

Coachella Valley High School 4

Posted January 14, 2008
I love my school and i feel extremely safe. I agree that a student can learn wherever as long as the want to. Sure were not the best with our test scores but our counselors and teachers are constantly telling us that we should go to college. There are pamphlets in the counciling office and scholarship information there too. The Catch the Dream program is all about going to college and how to prepare you. So if the student wants to go then they will.

Posted June 12, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 12, 2006
Overall the quality of this school is poor, they need to be more strict and carry more classes that will improve the students learning capabilities. They need to improve also on the Instructors, most of them are of very poor quality and need to get actual Instructors who do care about the students and their learning abilities.

Coachella Valley High School
83-800 Airport Boulevard, Thermal, CA  92274
Last modified Coachella Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coachella Valley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top