Torrance, CA

Posted April 28, 2015
My child attended a private school before entering Casimir Middle School. I find the level of academic learning to be excellent in strength. The teachers are among the highest quality and especially strong in caring for students well being and learning behavior. I am very proud to have my child attend Casimir, he loves his teachers and loves going to Casimir.

Posted March 12, 2015
Great School! The close knit parent community is very involved. I would highly recommend this school.

Casimir Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2014
Our eldest will be leaving Casimir Middle School this June and she has received an excellent education. Thank you to the faculty and staff who have been instrumental in prepping her for North High School. Our youngest will be moving on to seventh grade. Looking forward to seeing how the school remodel will change the look of the school.

Posted September 08, 2013
horrible school. my daughter & son do not like it at all and neither do I. this school is just horrible

Casimir Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2013
Casimir Middle School is fairly good. The kids their are 50/50 some are good some are bad. The campus needs some major upgrading though the bathrooms YUCK! The teachers here are amazing. The principal is Ok but the vice prinicipal is really great. The only thing is as I said was the school has some old buldings thats it. Go to this school!

Posted July 22, 2012
the most terrible school ever. my kids came home and whined not to go their cause they got beat up

Casimir Middle School 2

Posted June 27, 2012
This school was horrible. Very unorganized and they certaintly don't know how to handle their money. I think the chorus teacher was the worst. All he did was sit around and insult students and just gave up. Most of the time he'll come to the school and just say "My voice is sore so yeah.." He's getting money for absolutely nothing. And all the teachers sure do have a anger problems alright. But some teachers are great. They should definetely move to another school to teach because of how sad this school has become over the years. Would not recommend to ANYONE.

Posted October 17, 2011
I will never send any of my kids or family members to your school. the teacher makes you feel unwelcomed if you have a kid that has autism and is main stream. My son was unwelcomed at that school but thru the bulling from the principal and from some of the kids he graduated. The teachers were helpful. And the pricnipal hates parent involvement.

Posted February 02, 2011
Casimir is a great school. As a parent i'm very thankful to all the teachers and administration stuff. My son came from Armenia and could not even speak English. With great help of dedicated teachers and kids in the end of the year he got high grades and could almost fluently speak. School has great art and music classes. Principle is very professional and nice lady. Unfortunately we have to move somewhere else where schools are not so good. Once again Thanks to Casimir Middle School.

Casimir Middle School

Posted March 24, 2009
to the parents who just said that this school isn't good, it's not because of budget cuts. also probably because of the lack of PTA staff we have. I liked this school and I actually miss it. west high had to stop class colors because of bullying. do you really think that casimir has bullying problems now?

Casimir Middle School
17220 Casimir Avenue, Torrance, CA  90504
Last modified Casimir Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casimir Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top