Posted May 28, 2013
Both of my kids attend this school and I feel very confident that the teachers here do the best to their ability to able to provide the uttermost education that my children need to become successful in life. Great communication between staff and parents. The school does a great job in providing extracurricular activities for our children. .....both are doing good.....i m so happy...

Art Freiler School 4

Posted April 19, 2011
My kids are doing well (academically). and I'm content with teachers involvement in ensuring students get the best education.

Art Freiler School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
The teachers really do care about the learning levels of the students and getting them where they need to be. My 3rd graders teacher stays in constant communication with me, and has offered after school tutoring, once the class size increased and those in need of more individual help, like my daughter, was at issue.

Posted April 22, 2010

Art Freiler School 3

Posted September 24, 2009
I have been to this school about 1 half year and last year stink! Everyone talks and talks and talks, but since they changed it to traditional, its better.

Art Freiler School 1

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
This school is awesome, so is green track!!! Especially 5th grade teacher Mrs. DeCoite. People agree that this is one of the best schools worldwide. My daughter thinks so too. She has made LOTS of friends. People also are very nice in this school and district, although the rules about not having any food parties don't make learning more fun. The idea of having dances and family fun nights is very involving too.

Art Freiler School 4

Posted October 16, 2008
This school is really good. They have great academic ares, though some teachers are not that good. But, some are still good. Also some students are really talktive, so sometimes it is really hard to do works in the classroom. Though, this school is still good.

Posted August 26, 2008
My daughter started at Art Freiler Elementary school this July and I must say I am really impressed with the facility and faculty, students and parents. The expectations of responsible behavior and excellence in achievement are exactly what prompt students to do their best and rise to a higher level. The campus is lovely and appears more secure than other schools. The teachers seem truly happy in this school, and the students do too. Especially in comparison to my daughter's previous school, Art Freiler is a refreshing change. I'm so happy we moved to Tracy!

Posted July 28, 2008
Fantastic staff, involved parents and kids who want to learn! Lots of extracurricular activities such as Science Olympiad, Drama productions, Leadership and much more!

Art Freiler School
2421 West Lowell Avenue, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Art Freiler School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Art Freiler School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top