Posted June 19, 2013
I was class of '04. Duncan Russell was detrimental to my success as a student, high school and university. I missed a whole year of HS and had a GPA of 1.8 at Trashy, oops i mean Tracy High. After attending DR i finished 4 months early with a cumulative GPA of 3.3. Absolutely an amazing institution with an excelent faculty and staff. You get out of this school what you put in, and they believe in you as a person. Student to faculty ratio is key here, supported by professionalism and passion in educating. Jonathan Cuha

Posted September 03, 2011
I had 3 sons go to DR. One was so behind his senior year he wasn't going to graduate. he went to DR and receive his High School diploma. Second son was an honor roll student, he had extra units and he only needed one class with Tracy High,he ask them to move his one class to mornings so he could work, they wouldn't do it. So he came and ask if he could go to DR. He started Nov. and finished that one class in 2 weeks. The first of the year he graduated early and went to college and worked. Loved DR. Third kid no matter what he made, I made him go at 16. He also graduated. It is so worth it. I have a Grand Daughter who is wonderful, but is flunking Alegra 3 times and she is a Junior. we al know she is not going to pass one class. I dont feel she should struggl the next two years and I would like to enroll her into DR. She has even had tutoring in this and its still hard on her and we can't help her with her work to fail. . so trying to talk her into going gto DD.

Posted July 11, 2006
- a former student
I am a graduated student of class 2002 I have to say that I love this school it taught me a lot. I love the teachers their put so much attention to you. Thank you!

Posted March 23, 2006

Posted January 05, 2006
- a former student
Fantastic school for what it is.

Posted April 25, 2005

Posted May 25, 2004
My son has really been doing good at Duncan Russell, when he went to West, he was so far behind they wanted to hold him back. But I had him transferred to D.R. He will be graduating this year, and that is only because of the wonderful staff who treat each and every kid that goes there like they them self like to be treated. The teachers are called by their first names, and my son thinks they are the coolest teachers. The teachers really get down and teach these kids, and the kids really want to learn. He is not just seiting in a class room and handed a book. The teachers there are the best of the best. Just ask my son he will say so too. Thank you! My son would have not gone this far in school and its all because these wonderful teachers. I see a bright future for him!

Duncan-Russell Continuation School
164 West Grantline Road, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Duncan-Russell Continuation School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Duncan-Russell Continuation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top