936 students|Tustin Unified

Bad
Good

Columbus Tustin Middle School 2

Posted August 25, 2014
I went to ct and by the 7th and 8th grade I realized that there are a ton of gang activity and drugs going on at the school the some teachers are cool but a few are a bit weird in a bad way ms.Tiffany is cool though so is mr crow but I don't recommend this school for anyone unless they want to be caught up with this

Posted October 28, 2010
im a current magnet student and i think that ct is the best this is my last year at ct and lets just say that the kids there are not so nice but ingore it because trust me i have been picked on and i will be honest.... i have picked on some kids..... but all the teachers are nice the dance are o-mazing and the memories are unforgettable :D

Posted April 03, 2010
its excellent because they teach you in a fun way and the teachers know how to teach

Posted December 15, 2009
I am a newcomer at C.T. because I am a sixth grader. So far, I think that C.T. is a wonderful school! The teachers are so nice there, well at least the Magnet teachers are. I am not so sure about the regular ed teachers, as I do not know them. Magnet is a great program and it helps you learn at a faster pace, but you remember what you learned. The kids in the Magnet program do not goof off and they are always on task. GO BULLDOGS! [:

Posted September 15, 2009
The teachers and staff are great and have done a wonderful job teaching my two sons.

Posted September 06, 2009
The teachers r professional, the principle is nice, and the kids r mean. i am pretty short so i am the but of most jokes but i have 2 good friends. CT is fun 2 go 2 and i like it.

Posted September 05, 2009
I'm a current student at CTMS. It's okay. I'm a magnet student too, and I have to agree with the review posted on August 4th. I think too many of the students are caught up in being cool rather than focusing on schoolwork.

Posted August 09, 2009
I am a former student from CT(now to become a tenth grader) and I have to it was alright. The eduation and stuff was pretty good but I agree with the comment below mine: The kids are not all that nice at some points. There are racial problems also if you are not part of the race with the most people. My friend once told me he saw some kids doing drugs in the bathroom. But that is not that common. People didn't really bother me because I am tall and usually have a serious face. But for others, they are not that lucky.

Posted August 04, 2009
i'm a 7th grader at columbus tustin and i have had some 'interesting' experiences there...some good,and some bad.i am in the magnet program,and to me the school would be way better if the kids were a little,let me say....'nicer'. i love the academics and i adore the teachers and field trips,but the kids aren't always so friendly.its a great school,but i just wanna warn you.the week ones better watch out.

Posted July 14, 2009
I'm a parent of a magnet student and given the choice I wouldn't send my daughter anywhere but Columbus Tustin. There's a great group of teachers and good parental involvement.

Columbus Tustin Middle School
17952 Beneta Way, Tustin, CA  92780-2659
Last modified Columbus Tustin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbus Tustin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top