Bad
Good

Emanuele has a dedicated staff of outstanding teachers and support personnel that give unconditionally their time, knowledge, and skills so that every child has the opportunity of reaching their maximum potential.

Just graduated this wonderful school!Mrs.Stettler,my teacher, taught our class to keep safe, respectful,responsible ,but there's one more,smart!She prepared me for middle school,and maybe for life.Thanks to this school I have an achivement award on my wall.I thank all my teachers but my fifth grade teacher, is my favorite.

This is a below average school with incompetent staff and obviously uncooperative principal. If you have an option please enroll your child somewhere else.

Guy Emanuele has put my younger cousin, who is supposed to be in 2nd grade, into a combined class of 1st and 2nd graders. They did so without notifying her parents and we only found out at the parent-teacher conference. We have tried contacting the principal and and she has been no help in getting her changed to another class. We've also contacted New Haven Unified but they claim that they have no control over this situation. The curriculum is the same as what my cousin learned last year so I don't even understand how they could combine these classes and expect no parents to complain.

Both of my daughters have attended this school and love it. The teachers are fantastic the campus is clean and everything is working. I've been to other schools were their bathrooms are so dirty and unkept that I'm sooo glad my daughters go to a place that actually takes pride in not only their teachers and staff, but keeping their campus clean and in good condition.

I have recently graduated this amazing school! The teachers here are so kind-hearted and spectacular! I've attended this school ever since I was in kindergarten. My last year here at Guy Emanuele was so fun, but sad at the same time. My 5th grade teacher was Mrs. Stettler. She taught me so many things that I actually started to like school!! The whole staff there was very kind to every kid and treated them fairly. By the end of the year, I had matured and had grown into an independent young lady. On the last day of school I cried so much because it was so hard to leave this fabulous school with fantastic teachers and students. This school inspired me to be myself and to speak up for what is right and wrong. I truly miss this school. I wish I could go back in time and live elementary again. If you ever drive past this school or visit it, remember this review. Guy Emanuele is the best school I had ever been to!!!!

Great school my daughter attended it sine grades1-5 and always came home with a smile on her face.The teachers are really supportive.Overall great school!

I would have to say this is the worst school I have ever had any experience with. This was my son's 1st year at this school and it was the worst experience for him mentally, academically and socially. Over all, the Assistant principal, the teacher and office staff seem to be incompetent in their positions. I believe the children and parents disserve more that this school currently can offer. Please! Do not send your child here. I know how important these reviews can be. I am not just a mad parent. I believe in teachers and parents need to work together to make a wonderful learning environment. We are moving to a different area just so my son can attend a better school. Some may have had a good experience, but I wouldn't leave your child s education and well being up to chance. The Kids First staff is wonderful !

excellent for kids....very responsible teachers n staff...still improving n will improve in next years...im glad with my childs progress..:)

Last modified Guy Jr. Emanuele Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.