Upland, CA

Posted November 24, 2014
My children no longer attend Cabrillo but we sure do miss it. We miss Mr. Mann and the music program, physical education program, the family fun nights (that are not too expensive), the teachers, the principal and the whole atmosphere. The only reason why I give four stars instead of five is the lack of cross guards which may be more of a City issue, but it's worth mentioning. My children now attend a school that has great ratings and within the Etiwanda School District but so far is not as welcoming as Cabrillo was. :( Also Cabrillo has safety procedures for dropping kids off at school and picking them up where parents and other adults are not allowed past gates and I feel like this was a good safety measure that was put in place after hearing of incidents at schools recently. Keep up the good work Cabrillo and Mrs. Benson, you are all missed.

Posted October 28, 2013
Love this school I think best choice of school around this area of upland n ontario.My son done 3 years n all his teacher been wonderful to him as well to me always very polite n show care. New principal too very nice person and I agree to the other comments office staff need better customer service sometimes they can be rude beside that 5 starts to Cabrillo. Nex year my other son be enroll n I hope they both fish all his elementary years at this school.

Cabrillo Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2013
Cabrillo Elementary in upland ,ca is an awesome school when it comes to my child's education. The teachers are great and show that they care. But for the office staff they are very rude and have no consideration for others. If they can teach the office staff some customer service, then I would give it a 5 star rating, also they didn't even check identification of someone who had picked up my son, very scary and unprofessional.

Posted February 11, 2012
Best School Ever! My son attended half of 1st grade and his grades were excellent, he was always excited to go to school, actually enjoyed doing his homework and he loved his teacher as well. Unfortunately we had to move and he started attended a different school and everything was completely opposite and the biggest difference i noticed was that Cabrillo is a very organized and strict (in a good way) school and they have a zero tolerance for bullying and I like that, so I'm most definitely transferring my child back to Cabrillo.

Posted July 28, 2010
Cabrillo Elementary is lucky to have Mrs.Chavira as principal. Sadly,while many schools have cut programs, Mrs. Chavira has continued to recognize the importance of arts and music and our students are blessed with the enrichment provided by these programs.

Cabrillo Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
my son attended Cabrillo for 3 years in which i had a lot of contact with the schools teachers and administration and they were all exellent. On every level the staff at cabrillo took the students well being first and formost. Miss Chavira is outstanding they couldn't have picked a better person for the job of principle. Richard Nigliazzo

Posted January 11, 2009
We love this School! My son went there from 2nd through 4th and my youngest to Kindergarden only. Unfortunately we had to move out of State but we miss it so much. All the teachers are great and they care for each and every student's education.

Posted January 16, 2008
Ilove this school,although i wish the school had more after school activities!

Cabrillo Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2007
The school is advanced for some kids but in the past they did not offer much help to the children. I feel my child was pushed through the years. I had to pay for tutoring for my child. My child was in 5th grade and tested at at 2nd grade level.

Posted December 28, 2006
As a parent of a Kindergarten student, I can say I love this school. My son has done a great job in his class but parent participation is a must to have your child progress at such a young age. I am informed of all that is going on in class and even with the amount of students in the class the teacher still makes sure she has one on one time with the children. Great job so far!

Cabrillo Elementary School
1562 West 11th Street, Upland, CA  91786
Last modified Cabrillo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabrillo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top