Upland Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2011
I'm a teacher here and this is my 7th year teaching at this school. I love the staff and the students here! I enjoy challenging my students to do their best and getting parents on board with their child's education. I believe that parents should constantly be in the loop with how their child is doing in class and promote parent relationships in my classroom! I love working at Upland Elementary.

Upland Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2010
this is my daughters first year and she loves it her teacher is awesome shes learned so much here. teachers are great and so is staff. no complaints from me..

Upland Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2009

Upland Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2004

Upland Elementary School
444 East 11th Street, Upland, CA  91786
Last modified Upland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top