Bad
Good

My daughter is attending Transitional Kindergarten here. This was not our assigned school, as the TK class there was full. She loves her teacher and class. I love the teacher and staff here! Because of certain grants the school has, both breakfast and lunch are free. Which is great. My daughter may be the odd one, but she loves the veggies and fruits served with her lunch. As well as the main part of the meal. It also means TK and K get out at 11:30 am since they get the lunches too. The school does a Sunday night call, pretty-recorded, for a weekly update. So you know what is going on. They also do periodic calls for reminders. As we know kids aren't always great in passing along important information. There is also a month assembly, held on the first Wednesday of the month. If your child is getting an award they will let you know. We face a hard decision of keeping here there for kindergarten, having her go to our assigned school, or having her go to another school in the district. If we decide to keep her at UE, it would be a good thing. Overall we are really happy with the school and we're pleasantly surprised by it.

I'm a teacher here and this is my 7th year teaching at this school. I love the staff and the students here! I enjoy challenging my students to do their best and getting parents on board with their child's education. I believe that parents should constantly be in the loop with how their child is doing in class and promote parent relationships in my classroom! I love working at Upland Elementary.

this is my daughters first year and she loves it her teacher is awesome shes learned so much here. teachers are great and so is staff. no complaints from me..

Last modified Upland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.