Posted March 11, 2014
Great academic curriculum; my daughter was very well prepared for junior high school. There were a lot of fun and outdoors activities too. Since this school is next to a beautiful park the kids got the chance to play all kind of games. There was always supervision. The school had some special events and fundraisers throughout the year that were very well visited (and I assume successful). In 6th grade the fun got buttoned down a bit and the kids had more work. Also the teachers didn't want parent volunteers around anymore. Which was fine. It was all to prepare the kids for the next step. We walked to this school every day for the seven years my daughter went there. She had a beautiful childhood in this neighborhood and at her Meadows school. I'm so glad she went there!

Posted August 11, 2010
Teachers teaches not only academic but also instill good values to their students. Very approchable and sensitive to students/parents needs. Thanks for a job well done!

Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Meadows has a great reputation. We just started and have already met some awesome parents. And our daughter is flourishing.

Posted May 21, 2009
I am so very very pleased with Meadows! The principal and the teachers are fabulous! It is a real family atmosphere!

Posted May 14, 2009

Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2009
I have 2 kids a Meadows and can only speak highly of this school. The Principal has a great vision for the school and is always there to listen to both the parents and the kids. The office staff are professional, friendly and are always happy to help. I couldn't imagine my kids going through elementary school anywhere else!

Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008

Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2008

Meadows Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2007
Good School, Great New principle.

Meadows Elementary School
25577 North Fedala Road, Valencia, CA  91355
Last modified Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.