Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

They let bullying slide all the time with no punishment to the bullys.

Supports LD students: Disagree

My daughter is in a class to help her do better with school work she doesnt understand, and they arent helping her like she needs

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

There is no leadership at this school

My daughter has had some great teachers since attending this school since kindergarten. The principle is a joke as well as the new vice principle added this year. My daughter has been bullied since the beginning of this school year with no accountability held to the kids bulling her. Ive contacted the office spoke to the vice principal twice and even left messages on the bullying hotline they have. Yet these bullys continue to traumatize my daughter. I plan to move my daughter to another school district next school year, the superintendent and the district are even more of a joke. They see the kids as dollar signs they dont care about there well being saftey and mental state. My daughter cant even focus in class anymore and no one seems to care. Horrible school and horrible school district. Ive been fighting to protect my daughter since september for nothing to be done its very upsetting when as a parent you feel like you cant protect your child and the school doesnt care.

Pennycook is loaded with awesome teachers and parents that work together to get the best for their children. Children are the same from school to school but it's the teachers and parents that make all the difference.

My two girls have been here since kindergarten. I have had nothing but great expericences. The staff is awesome but most of all Mrs.Knight. My daughter has learned so much from her. Shes a great role model for the kids. This school is like no other.

My two sons are doing well and excited to go to school everyday.A great place to learn!I volunteer when I can .I would like to see a bigger parking lot so Fernwood Dr would't be such a mad house!Fernwood Dr.should be a place for disabled parents to pick up their children.I believe the school district administration should have more common sense and have more communication with parents.The principal,staff and teachers are excellent and my wife and I are very happy and lucky to have our children attend this school.

We chose to attend public elementary school only because Pennycook has rated high in the State for their academic testings. The school provides a safe haven to our children and granted there have been a lot of changes, the school continues to thrive. Wonderful teachers in Mrs. Burt, Ms. Sato (1st grade), Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Wong. Talk about challenging the kids! We love it. We have been at Pennycook for 5 years now and unfortunately, Fernwood Drive has become growingly frustrating as more parents think that the street is a parking space. I understand parking is limited but would hope that when you block off someone that you do not leave your cars unattended.

I went to Pennycook from kindergarten all the way up to 4th grade. I had a great experience there and I love this school with all my heart. I never had a dull day at this school and all my teachers were great! I still remember all of them too, I had: K-Mrs.Wong, 1-Mrs.Carter, 2-Mr.Schneider, 3-Mrs.O'Brien, and 4-Ms.Simpson. I loved all my teachers and they were all amazing. Hope to come visit soon!

My daughter is in 1st grade at Pennycook and we both love it! The teachers are great. They care and it shows.

Last modified Annie Pennycook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.