Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
Pennycook is loaded with awesome teachers and parents that work together to get the best for their children. Children are the same from school to school but it's the teachers and parents that make all the difference.

Posted March 05, 2012
My two girls have been here since kindergarten. I have had nothing but great expericences. The staff is awesome but most of all Mrs.Knight. My daughter has learned so much from her. Shes a great role model for the kids. This school is like no other.

Posted December 30, 2011
My two sons are doing well and excited to go to school everyday.A great place to learn!I volunteer when I can .I would like to see a bigger parking lot so Fernwood Dr would't be such a mad house!Fernwood Dr.should be a place for disabled parents to pick up their children.I believe the school district administration should have more common sense and have more communication with parents.The principal,staff and teachers are excellent and my wife and I are very happy and lucky to have our children attend this school.

Annie Pennycook Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2011
We chose to attend public elementary school only because Pennycook has rated high in the State for their academic testings. The school provides a safe haven to our children and granted there have been a lot of changes, the school continues to thrive. Wonderful teachers in Mrs. Burt, Ms. Sato (1st grade), Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Wong. Talk about challenging the kids! We love it. We have been at Pennycook for 5 years now and unfortunately, Fernwood Drive has become growingly frustrating as more parents think that the street is a parking space. I understand parking is limited but would hope that when you block off someone that you do not leave your cars unattended.

Posted March 20, 2011
I went to Pennycook from kindergarten all the way up to 4th grade. I had a great experience there and I love this school with all my heart. I never had a dull day at this school and all my teachers were great! I still remember all of them too, I had: K-Mrs.Wong, 1-Mrs.Carter, 2-Mr.Schneider, 3-Mrs.O'Brien, and 4-Ms.Simpson. I loved all my teachers and they were all amazing. Hope to come visit soon!

Posted January 13, 2009
My daughter is in 1st grade at Pennycook and we both love it! The teachers are great. They care and it shows.

Annie Pennycook Elementary School

Posted December 19, 2008
Pennycook is a great school. My two kids both attend the school and my fourth grader was lucky to get one of the schools best teachers Mrs. Hatter..What a lady

Posted May 22, 2008
I loved this school when I went there and still volunteer there as much as I can. Both of my brothers go there and they both love it. The teachers are great. The rest of of the Faculty is great!

Annie Pennycook Elementary School 4

Posted June 23, 2007
My son has attended Pennycook for 4 years, and has done well with his learning thanks to some good teachers, Mrs. Burt and Mrs. Knight Both years, were his 2 greatest learning years, he was craving more from them because he enjoyed what they taught him. As a parent, I have been involved in his classroom which has been welcomed by his teachers 3 of the 4 years. I know it has helped with his academic success when he sees me there being involved. In Kindergarten he did alot of artwork...not as much as the years past. Besides a sign language class once a week, there are no other activities that are offered. Lots of disipline problems are not handled at the school level and there is a lack of communication from the office to parents regarding issues which come up at school that the parents should be made aware.

Posted August 28, 2006
My son is deaf and attends Pennycook Elementary. Words could not describe the immense respect we have for the Pennycook staff/DHH (Deaf/Hard of Hearing) teachers. They even offer free sign language class for anyone who is interested. They have a great program...we would be so lost without them!

Annie Pennycook Elementary School
3620 Fernwood Drive, Vallejo, CA  94591-6648
Last modified Annie Pennycook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.