Victor Elementary School 5

Posted May 24, 2012
I love this school teachers are nice and know how to teach are kids.. I also like the attention they put to them

Victor Elementary School 3

Posted July 27, 2009

Victor Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2009
I am a new teacher at Victor school and have heard that the school has gone through a lot of changes lately. We have a new principal, who is great with the kids and wrd hard to suport the teachers. The teachers are also very dedicated to the students' education some not leaving until dark most nights. The kids are great and get a lot of great experiances from such a small school, our parent club gives use resources to do alot.

Victor Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2007
My son has been at Victor for 3 years now. We have been blessed with wonderful teachers. By far, Mrs. Brazil is the best!

Victor Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2006
I agree with the last parents post. My child was a student at Victor for almost 3 years. There is such a lack of supervision for the students and no punishment for their bad behavior. I was given so many excuses for the children with behavorial issues. I felt that my child was not safe on school grounds.

Victor Elementary School 2

Posted March 31, 2006
Victor Elementary was at one time a great school with high academic expectations. In recent years it has become nothing more than a dissapointment. I am a parent who has experienced the worst there is in education. There is a no tolerance for bullies yet every situation that involes a bully seems to be overlooked or ignored. The only thing this school has to offer is a good parent club but I am sure that there are plenty other schools that have great parent involvement with caring teachers!

Victor Elementary School
17670 North Bruella Road, Victor, CA  95253
Last modified Victor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top