Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 1

Posted June 20, 2014
Why is the math % for the CST so high and when the student from this school enters Jr High School they are unable to pass the basic math test given to them

Posted January 29, 2014
Challenger is the best school in the high desert.3 of my children went through and I have 3 more there.Thats a lot of years and teachers,we have never had a bad one yet!The support staff is amazing too! I have had opportunities to move multiple times out of state,but I don't want to take my children away from the great beginning to their academic life at Challenger.

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 3

Posted February 28, 2011
This School is pretty good but they handle people getting bullied horribly.I have been bullied for a couple of days and they said that they would send me to the principal!

Posted October 09, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
Absolutely love it... my kids enjoy the after school activities and I appreciate the support of parent involvement by Principal and staff. Great experience. We have been at that school for 2 year and are very happy.

Posted February 25, 2009
The teachers are great as well as staff however the same does not go with the principal.

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 4

Posted September 05, 2008
the staff in the office could be more friendly, but the teacher's are great and the school is clean at all times.. my kids love to go to school there

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted August 31, 2007
My children have attended for only one year. What I've seen so far is it is a good school. Challenger offers fun activities and events for the students. The only thing that I really disliked is there is a dress code that is not enforced. The dress code is to wear the school colors (blue, white, or red tops with blue or khaki bottoms). Only about 30 percent of the students abided by that dress code consistently. Either there is a dress code or not. No 'in between'. It needs to be more enforced. Overall, I think it is a good school. I understand the school is only a few years old and improvements can be made by trial and error. I have seen strong effort by the principle and teachers to improve in any areas needed.

Posted November 03, 2006

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness
14777 Hopland Street, Victorville, CA  92392
Last modified Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top