1,134 students|Victor Elementary

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
Ms. Pryce, Mr. Alsbury, Mrs. Wienzbinski, Mrs. Picadelli, Ms. Nottle, Mrs. Lindenmuth are the best in Victor School District.

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 5

Posted November 18, 2015
The best school in victorville best experience for my children. I would recommend this school to all.

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 1

Posted April 22, 2015
I checked my kids out of the school because the staff is very rude to black parents when I spoke with the principle about how his staff talk to parents he excused it with kids do the same thang. I thought to my self wow adults do what children do where is the example for the children that go here I feel as adult we sent the example for the children .

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 1

Posted June 20, 2014
Why is the math % for the CST so high and when the student from this school enters Jr High School they are unable to pass the basic math test given to them

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 5

Posted January 29, 2014
Challenger is the best school in the high desert.3 of my children went through and I have 3 more there.Thats a lot of years and teachers,we have never had a bad one yet!The support staff is amazing too! I have had opportunities to move multiple times out of state,but I don't want to take my children away from the great beginning to their academic life at Challenger.

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 3

Posted February 28, 2011
This School is pretty good but they handle people getting bullied horribly.I have been bullied for a couple of days and they said that they would send me to the principal!

Posted March 23, 2009
Absolutely love it... my kids enjoy the after school activities and I appreciate the support of parent involvement by Principal and staff. Great experience. We have been at that school for 2 year and are very happy.

Posted February 25, 2009
The teachers are great as well as staff however the same does not go with the principal.

Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness 4

Posted September 05, 2008
the staff in the office could be more friendly, but the teacher's are great and the school is clean at all times.. my kids love to go to school there

Posted August 31, 2007
My children have attended for only one year. What I've seen so far is it is a good school. Challenger offers fun activities and events for the students. The only thing that I really disliked is there is a dress code that is not enforced. The dress code is to wear the school colors (blue, white, or red tops with blue or khaki bottoms). Only about 30 percent of the students abided by that dress code consistently. Either there is a dress code or not. No 'in between'. It needs to be more enforced. Overall, I think it is a good school. I understand the school is only a few years old and improvements can be made by trial and error. I have seen strong effort by the principle and teachers to improve in any areas needed.

14777 Hopland Street, Victorville, CA  92392-1218
Last modified Challenger School Of Sports And Fitness is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.