Public charter
Victorville, CA
Students enrolled: 1,300

Mojave River Academy 4

Posted May 10, 2014
I have attended Mojave River Academy in Palm Springs, CA for two years, and it is one of the most fantastic schools I have attended. However, this school is not for every student. You are responsible for your own attendance/turning in your own work, and if you are not driven to succeed, you will not. If your child is determined to succeed, this is the school for them.

Mojave River Academy 5

Posted April 17, 2012
I was able to make up a year that I lost and got my grades up. If your committed you'll do great here.

Mojave River Academy 4

Posted January 04, 2012
This school is not for every student, but not every student is cut out for school. Mojave River Academy has made it possible for our son to graduate from high school, and move on to career training. We appreciate their flexibility and creativity, and could not have done it without their help.

Mojave River Academy 1

Posted May 15, 2011
Mojave River Academy Palm Springs is unsatisfactory across the board. I have disenrolled my child from that farce of a school.

Mojave River Academy 5

Posted April 07, 2009
This is a great school. They really work hard to meet the needs of my son.

Mojave River Academy
16519 Victor Street, Suite 404, Victorville, CA  92395
Last modified Mojave River Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mojave River Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top