Visalia, CA

Valley Oak Middle School 0

Posted November 24, 2009
My son had problems in his former middle school across town. When he came to VO he was pretty nervous. He has gotten involved in many activities at this school. He didn't get an elective at his other school due to grades. Here he takes a pre-first class and now can have an elective. He chose computers. Next semester he will have Drama. He is happy and his grades have improved. What more can a parent ask from a school. Thank you VO.

Posted April 13, 2009
My son sings in the choir at Valley Oak. They are consistently rated high in the state ACDA/CMEA ratings. The teacher makes them keep their academics up in order to participate in music. It's great.

Posted August 12, 2008
My children have received a wonderful education at this school. Music is still a priority here!

Posted September 26, 2007

Valley Oak Middle School 4

Posted March 12, 2007
We are about to leave this school my daughter will head to highschool next year and won't have another one there for a few years. It has been a very positvie place for my daughter, the principal is very involved with the students, staff, teachers, and parents. I believe when you get to the higher grades its harder to rate the teacher for it has to do with the kids and what they want to learn the teachers help my daughter with what she wants to learn and what she doesn't they try. Extracurricular activities are wonderful so many opertunitys. Parent involvement in high school again varies and our booster club does well. Safety and discipline I like the way the safety is handled for the kids, haven't experience the discipline but sure would be great with the fact I belive the school strives towards the best for the kids.

Valley Oak Middle School
2000 North Lovers Lane, Visalia, CA  93292
Last modified Valley Oak Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Oak Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top