Walnut Creek, CA

Walnut Heights Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2014
My two kids started at this school last year and I had two completely different experiences. One was very positive and the other very negative! My son thrived and did very well, he had an amazing teacher who was able to give him the building blocks he needed. On the other hand my daughters teacher was horrible, he treated her horribly and in turn did the same to me. He made her feel like an outcast and was all around a very bad teacher. She has a learning disability and needs some extra help that the school did recognize this but the teacher treated her like she was stupid and return talked to her like she was and the kids in her class started to treat her the same. In my opinion he shouldn't be a teacher at this school. So this is why I have mixed reviews on the school.

Posted August 22, 2013
Walnut Heights has been such a great school for my 2 kids to grow up in and learn at. My daughter has thrived in this school. Her teachers have been great!

Posted May 14, 2010
The school community is amazing. Parents are involved and really care about how the students are doing. It's like an extended family. The teachers are great.

Posted May 12, 2010
The staff at Walnut Heights are so compassionate and caring. When I drop my daughter off, I know they will support her educationally as well as physically and emotionally. There is so much these teachers want to give our children educationally and I know if they had the funds, they could really do a lot for their students. These students are our future leaders and innovators and without these funds, we cannot properly educate them. Please help our school financially so our teachers can help their students educationally.

Posted May 12, 2010
We love walnut Heights because of the wonderful loving and creative styles of all of the teachers educating! It is a extremely safe and everyone wants the best for eachothers children.

Posted May 11, 2010
A lot of parent involvement and support for the teachers and students. Many after school enrichment activities and classes. Couldnt ask for a better administration and instruction from a public school.

Walnut Heights Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
Dedicated and creative teachers, hard working, involved parents and fantastic facilities.

Walnut Heights Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted June 11, 2007
We have nothing but positive things to say about Walnut Heights Elementary. The teachers are on the cutting edge of the latest school curriculum. They have provided a structured yet fun learning environment in which my kids have thrived. In particular, my daughter's kindergarten teacher, Miss Nancy, was so enthusiastic and caring that my daughter was very sad to see the school year end! The parents are incredibly involved which allows the kids to have experiences above and beyond your typical school. We feel very fortunate to be a part of the Walnut Heights Community!

Posted June 11, 2007
We are very happy and mostly grateful that our daughter has had an opportunity to attend Walnut Heights Elementary school. The teaching staff far exceeds my expectations in reading, math and social skills. Our daughter is going into the second grade with confidence, academic and socials skills that was introduced and developed by her Kindergarten teacher Miss Nancy Rossiter and First grade teacher Gaila Dury. The countless hours and dedication that Miss Rossiter devoted to each child unique personality and learning ability was outstanding. Miss Rossiter would connect with my daughter on her level and have her excited about the days events. Thank you to all the wonderful staff and parents. D.C.

Walnut Heights Elementary School
4064 Walnut Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA  94596
Last modified Walnut Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top