Bad
Good

Great school! My kids really enjoy the school and the teachers and have made some really great friends.

Walnut Heights has been such a great school for my 2 kids to grow up in and learn at. My daughter has thrived in this school. Her teachers have been great!

The school community is amazing. Parents are involved and really care about how the students are doing. It's like an extended family. The teachers are great.

The staff at Walnut Heights are so compassionate and caring. When I drop my daughter off, I know they will support her educationally as well as physically and emotionally. There is so much these teachers want to give our children educationally and I know if they had the funds, they could really do a lot for their students. These students are our future leaders and innovators and without these funds, we cannot properly educate them. Please help our school financially so our teachers can help their students educationally.

We love walnut Heights because of the wonderful loving and creative styles of all of the teachers educating! It is a extremely safe and everyone wants the best for eachothers children.

A lot of parent involvement and support for the teachers and students. Many after school enrichment activities and classes. Couldnt ask for a better administration and instruction from a public school.

Dedicated and creative teachers, hard working, involved parents and fantastic facilities.

We have nothing but positive things to say about Walnut Heights Elementary. The teachers are on the cutting edge of the latest school curriculum. They have provided a structured yet fun learning environment in which my kids have thrived. In particular, my daughter's kindergarten teacher, Miss Nancy, was so enthusiastic and caring that my daughter was very sad to see the school year end! The parents are incredibly involved which allows the kids to have experiences above and beyond your typical school. We feel very fortunate to be a part of the Walnut Heights Community!

We are very happy and mostly grateful that our daughter has had an opportunity to attend Walnut Heights Elementary school. The teaching staff far exceeds my expectations in reading, math and social skills. Our daughter is going into the second grade with confidence, academic and socials skills that was introduced and developed by her Kindergarten teacher Miss Nancy Rossiter and First grade teacher Gaila Dury. The countless hours and dedication that Miss Rossiter devoted to each child unique personality and learning ability was outstanding. Miss Rossiter would connect with my daughter on her level and have her excited about the days events. Thank you to all the wonderful staff and parents. D.C.

Miss nancy is the best teacher any of our three kids has ever had. Her level of commitment is unbelievable. She taught kindergarten to our hs jr. as well as his 6 yr old brother and both adore her. Anyone lucky enough to have her should count their blessings!

Last modified Walnut Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.