K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter just started attending here this 2016. She is in the Kindergarten program. So far, I can say that the experience has been positive and all staff, teachers, volunteers are very kind and welcoming. Before registering my daughter at WCCS, I contacted the school several times with many questions and concerns that I had and all staff was very patient and took the time to listen and answer all that I had asked. All the staff seem to really care about the students and the principal seems to care deeply about the kids. I also like the fact that if my daughter needs extra attention due to a developmental delay, there is a class for her that will allow the teacher to provide more one on one attention and help in a smaller class size and less students to teacher ratio. I'm hoping she doesn't need to be, but if she does need the extra attention, it's good knowing that the school has this type of class for students who need the extra help.

My daughter spent 11 years at this school..2 years of preschool and just graduated from the 8th grade. Choosing a high school for her has not been easy as we will always compare any school to WCCS... My daughter is a very compassionate girl who first loves god and wants to do the right thing all the time...I truly believe that she is who she is today because of the private education that we have been able to provide for her. It was never an easy road but when it came to her education it was all worth it. They offer everything and more a public school does just on a smaller scale. She has been able to travel and experience many things. The teachers are great and always willing to help if needed and asked. They have a great communications line directly to the parents that alerts us with updates, test scores And other items. I would defiantly recommend anyone looking for a preschool for their little one. Mrs Linda is an awesome teacher with great passion for what she does.

The kids love their school. They have attended since Kinder. the teachers are very nice and I love the principal. She is an amazing lady..

I attended West Covina Christian School from Kindergarten-8th grade. I have such great memories and made amazing lifelong friends there! The teachers and administrators are loving and supportive, I appreciated their encouragement and wanting the best for each student. The athletic program gave me a great foundation, which prepared me for excelling in high school athletics. I enjoyed chapels every Wednesday mornings, school musicals and being part of the ASB when i was in Jr High. Thank you WCCS for all you do!

My daughter absolutely loves this school! She looks forward to seeing her teacher & peers, which makes me very happy too. The director & teachers are so nurturing & compassionate. I chose this school because religion is important to us & they do incorporate Christianity in all they do. Kudos to everyone at WCCS.

My daughter attends preschool here. It is the best preschool in the area. My daughter was very timid and scared at the beginning, but the teachers really comforted her. Classrooms are very clean and organized. Teachers are compassionate.

Last modified West Covina Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8