West Covina, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 11, 2013
My daughter spent 11 years at this school..2 years of preschool and just graduated from the 8th grade. Choosing a high school for her has not been easy as we will always compare any school to WCCS... My daughter is a very compassionate girl who first loves god and wants to do the right thing all the time...I truly believe that she is who she is today because of the private education that we have been able to provide for her. It was never an easy road but when it came to her education it was all worth it. They offer everything and more a public school does just on a smaller scale. She has been able to travel and experience many things. The teachers are great and always willing to help if needed and asked. They have a great communications line directly to the parents that alerts us with updates, test scores And other items. I would defiantly recommend anyone looking for a preschool for their little one. Mrs Linda is an awesome teacher with great passion for what she does.

Posted March 13, 2013
The kids love their school. They have attended since Kinder. the teachers are very nice and I love the principal. She is an amazing lady..

Posted July 14, 2012
I attended West Covina Christian School from Kindergarten-8th grade. I have such great memories and made amazing lifelong friends there! The teachers and administrators are loving and supportive, I appreciated their encouragement and wanting the best for each student. The athletic program gave me a great foundation, which prepared me for excelling in high school athletics. I enjoyed chapels every Wednesday mornings, school musicals and being part of the ASB when i was in Jr High. Thank you WCCS for all you do!

Posted January 11, 2011
My daughter absolutely loves this school! She looks forward to seeing her teacher & peers, which makes me very happy too. The director & teachers are so nurturing & compassionate. I chose this school because religion is important to us & they do incorporate Christianity in all they do. Kudos to everyone at WCCS.

West Covina Christian Elementary School 0

Posted December 08, 2009
My daughter attends preschool here. It is the best preschool in the area. My daughter was very timid and scared at the beginning, but the teachers really comforted her. Classrooms are very clean and organized. Teachers are compassionate.

Posted September 11, 2006
My two daughters attend this school. They have attended since Kindergarten. I love the teachers at this school, and you get a choice also! It impresses me how compassionate and caring the teachers are that work here. You can tell that they really love children. My daughters are very happy here, and get excellent grades thanks to the help of some very good teachers!

West Covina Christian Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
The quality of their academic programs is good, but I have found that their program is not set to handle 'advanced' teaching for children who excel in a particular grade level.

West Covina Christian Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2005
Our children have attended WCCS for four years. We have been very happy with the academic quality of the school. The teachers care greatly about the success of their students. The school has a superior music program that all students are able to particpate in. There is an opportunity for students fourth through eighth grade to go on extended field trips to study our state history, our nations history, etc. This school has a lot of parent support and involvement. I would highly recommend WCCS to anyone looking at schools in the West Covina area.

West Covina Christian Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2005

Posted March 10, 2005
The Teachers are very compassionate and attentive to their students. The children are very well behaved.

West Covina Christian Elementary School
763 North Sunset Avenue, West Covina, CA  91790
Last modified West Covina Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
West Covina Christian Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top