West Covina, CA

Atid Hebrew Academy 5

Posted May 04, 2012
I am now in college and still have teachers teaching things I learned in Atid. I went to 10 schools (from moving around) but none of them were as challenging or caused me to grow as much as Atid did. I actually left Atid due to religious convictions (when I converted from nothing to Christianity) but looking back at the other schools (both public and private) I attended I somewhat regret that decision. I feel like I didn't learn anything new until high school after leaving and felt just as much religious conviction, if not more, in the other schools (including a supposed "Christian" school).

Atid Hebrew Academy 1

Posted March 13, 2007
This school has a very low academic standard and is poorly administrated. I pulled my child out of Atid and put him in public school but he was so far behind in reading and math he will need to repeat a grade. Beware of the enrollment contract!

Atid Hebrew Academy