West Sacramento, CA

Posted April 20, 2010
I went to school here and the teachers really spent the time with you if you wanted to be successful!

Yolo High School 2

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted June 09, 2009
i loved this school. it was small enough i was able to get one on one learning time that really helped me excel in my classes. when i arrived at yolo i was a year behind and half way through my junior year. thanks to all the help form the teachers, counselor, and staff i was able to graduate with my class on time.

Posted May 25, 2009
This school has been the perfect fit for my son. Mr. Preston and his staff have done an exceptional amount of work with him that RCHS would never had done. To rchs he was a throw away student. Now after two years he's graduating.

Posted May 22, 2009
This school offered more roads of opportunity for my kid than the so called big school. There is actual education at Yolo high compared to the boring misdireted garbage at River city

Posted May 21, 2009
I thought that this school was excellent! The incentive's they gave my child and the rewards were great! Especially compared to the other continuation schools in Sacramento. The principal and staff were extremely helpful, and my child went from straight D's and F's to Straight A's and one B!

Yolo High School 1

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted September 04, 2008
Great School for your child.

Yolo High School 2