Posted January 22, 2013
Both my daughters attended Holy Rosary School. They have the best study habits and I do give HRS teachers the credit. My daughters know that the educators at HRS have a vocation to teach children, a calling that only faith can give. The faith families are close to my heart. When a child is cared for only then can they grow to care for others. Years after my daughters have left HRS they see kids in their faith families and hugs and smile are given because they have learned that we are all one in Gods family.

Posted December 09, 2012
I am not only a parent of a student currently attending the school but am also an alumni. I attended the school k-8 and received a solid foundation in academics and in the catholic faith. I went from HRS to a public school and remember feeling way ahead of the rest and prepared for not only high school but for college. My daughter attended the preschool and now attends the school. She absolutely loves her school. The faith family program at the school is fabulous not only for the smaller children but for the older children as well. She has a second family at school. We have had a great experience at HRS.

Posted November 16, 2012
My son is very quiet and shy and my wife and I worried about his safety and the possiblitliy of being bullied, that is util he started at Holy Rosary School. It is a closed campus and it is very safe and secure! The school offers a faith family where kids from each grade participate and the older kids help the younger ones in everyday school life. My son tells us everyday how much he loves his school and all his friends from different grades. We leave our son at school with no worries of any kind and know he is not only getting a great education but is being taking care of by his second family.

Posted June 07, 2012
Both of my children attended Holy Rosary School through middle school. When they graduated and went on to public high school, they were ahead of their peers in every subject. My husband and I decided to enroll them in Holy Rosary because of the on-campus after school care, academic rigor and the extra programs they offer like Spanish, art and music. Public schools can't offer those in elementary school. When we had concerns about student progress, homework, etc, the teachers were available to talk or meet with us. We are happy that we made the decision to go to Holy Rosary.

Posted December 22, 2011
I am a proud parent of Holy Rosary School in Woodland. Not only is the academia excellent but the atmosphere, relationships and love from the staff excel. Parents know one another and there are friendships outside of the classroom within the families unlike no public school around. I strongly recommend Catholic school especially to parents of only children, like me daughter, because the friendships she starting forming since she was a toddler at the pre-school are going to be life long I am sure.

Posted February 17, 2010

Holy Rosary Parish 0

Posted July 15, 2008
Holy Rosary was a good experience for me. I loved becoming closer to my faith. The weekly masses were great and Faith Families were so fun to have. All of the activities were such a blast. I enjoyed the field trips we took. They expect a lot out of their students. The down side is they give a lot of homework to where you have no life outside of school.

Posted May 07, 2008
Holy Rosary has been an outstanding school for my children and I am sad to see the youngest graduating. The teachers were all wonderful and provided a safe and accommodating environment for each of my children. The school's Faith Family program and weekly masses were wonderful as well.

Holy Rosary Parish 1

Posted April 25, 2008
Holy Rosary in Woodland has been a disappointing experience for my neice. My sister had hoped to provide a Catholic education which consistently taught respect for others. For the past three years, the school's leadership and inconsistent classroom management has allowed bullying to flourish, safety levels to fall and academics to lag. There has also been a high turn over rate amongst teachers as well as a new principal. We cannot reccomend HRS to prospective parents.

Holy Rosary Parish 4

Posted October 04, 2007
- a staff
I have had children at the school for the past 6 years. The school's greatest asset is the dedicated teachers and caring community of people involved with the school. Academic expectations are high. The Arts and Music program need work. I am hopeful improvement in this area will happen soon. My children have had a very good experience at Holy Rosary and I would recommend it to anyone.

Holy Rosary Parish