Posted December 19, 2012
All three of my children attend fairmont. Fiarmont has a very challenging academic curriculum. The teacher are excellent! We are very pleased with the education our children are receiving. The homework load is heavy. There is a definite heavy involvement of parents at this school which I think makes this school so great! Everyones know each other and looking out for each others children.

Posted December 10, 2012
3 of my children attended this school. While they did receive an excellent education this community does not accept outsiders well. Flexibility is not a strong point but there are many opportunities for involvement. Overall I would recommend it just for the education. Parents have to fight to be involved with some teachers since there are so many that want to participate. The Principal and Vice-Principal were excellent. As one parent told me there....it's more important to look good, than to feel good...

Posted June 16, 2010
Another year is coming to an end at Fairmont. I can say that it has been a GREAT year for all three of my children. The Fairmont staff is an extraordinary group! All three teachers really made this year a success. I have to say though, Mrs. Furman...she really stands out. She is such a great first grade teacher. She cares so much for the kids and they absolutely ADORE her. We are going to miss her, for sure!

Fairmont Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2010
My child has been at Fairmont student for one year and i am very happy i had him switch schools (from another one in the district). It seems that the teachers really team teach and work their students to their full potential. Our other school did not cover many of the subjects in as much depth (I have an older child to compare to) and i feel that i did my older child a disservice by not changing schools for our family sooner. We did have a few 'friend' issues, which were handled by the teacher and the principal immediately. There are so many parent volunteers here and the PTA seems very organized. Don't let schools with higher API scores fool you, this school/teachers can compete with the best of them. I completely understand why Fairmont is a National Blue Ribbon winner.

Posted June 16, 2007

Posted April 20, 2007
I am an educator myself and chose not to have my kids attend the school that I teach at. The experience both my daughters have had is nothing short of extraordinary. The teachers have extremely high expectations while still being loving and compassionate. It's my opinion that the best teachers in Orange County teach at Fairmont. The principal and vice-principal are true leaders. Now that my oldest daughter is preparing to leave for the 7th grade, I am sad. Thank you Fairmont for preparing my children for a lifetime of success.

Posted March 09, 2007
Teachers overall are brilliant. Principal on top of issues if risen. Quality excellent. Fairness/ok.

Posted March 08, 2007
I am a parent and I have a second grader and my other child is going to enter Fairmont as a first grader. From what I have seen so far, I am very pleased and the teachers are doing an awesome job. I have grown up here and I love the fact that my children are following the footsteps of their parents and have the honor of attending the very same schools that they had a chance to attend. My child has great friends, honorable teachers and I trust Fairmont with her future. That is why we chose to stay in the area. Better education plus great neighbors and a safe place to live.

Posted September 24, 2006
Fairmont has a strong parent involvement factor! This makes my son's overall experience even better!

Posted April 28, 2006

Fairmont Elementary School
5241 Fairmont Boulevard, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Fairmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top