Yuba City, CA

Park Avenue Elementary School

Posted August 24, 2007
This school is way underestimated in what it offers. My children love it there & the staff is really involved w/ the children. The Principal is awesome & very approachble w/ any concerns I have. The office staff is also very accomadating w/ every childs' needs. I enjoyed the teacher from smart start kinder program that I requested an interdistrict transfer to send all my children here. Sadly we will be moving & this school will be missed by our family.

Park Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2005

Park Avenue Elementary School
100 Morton Street, Yuba City, CA  95991
Last modified Park Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top