Arvada, CO

Posted September 11, 2013
I have three kids that go to Little Elementary and it's an excellent school. The Principal, Mr. Lopez, and teachers all work very hard to ensure that every kid in the school is pushed to their fullest potential. We also have a great PTSA working for our kids and our school. I would highly recommend Little to anyone looking for a successful, small, neighborhood school.

Little Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2013
I have 3 boys that started Little this school year. We came from Texas. The staff and teachers have been more then friendly and out going to make sure they felt welcomed. Principal Lopez even came out and introduced himself to my boys and myself. I am pleased with the school.

Little Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
My daughter was a student at this school and we had numerous issues with her 6th grade teacher. She has multiple disabilities and was told by this teacher that people with disabilities are not functional in society. If your child has special needs, this is not the place for them! The teacher did not meet her needs and administration was not helpful - they supported the teacher. Lucky my daughter didn't listen to her and we found a better school where she thrived with teachers that cared with a better attitude about people with disabilities. Currently she is a successful honors college student, no thanks to this teacher and her negative comments.

Posted April 20, 2009
Both of my children have attended Little: I have been very involved with the school and the staff since 1999. The teaching Staff is awesome and they accommodate all learning styles. The Library, Music, P.E. and Art teachers are fantastic with the kids. I ve had great experiences with all staff members at Little. I miss the former principal but the teachers are irreplaceable.

Little Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2008
I think this school is not as good as many of the other elementary schools in jeffco. For the past few years they hire teachers the day before or the first day of school. This school seems unprepared. They also seem to cater to the 'good' students and leave all the others struggling in the backround. I would not reccomend this school.

Little Elementary School

Posted September 12, 2008
I love the teachers at little. My duaghter started 1st grade there. She had an awful Kindergarten experience and was really scared to go to 1st grade. The teacher that was assigned was so awesome! she was so understanding. She worked really hard with my duaghter to get her reading skills up to grade level. We moved again during the school yr but I didn't take her out of little. She has grown so attached to the staff and other students that she will stay until 6th grade. Little elementary teachers are the best in arvada!

Posted August 09, 2008
Our children have attended a jeffco charter school since 1999, but after the second trimester last school year, we had to pull out our oldest due to the in competency of an administration and board who failed to listen/act on several serious issues. Little took him in with open arms, nurtured him, and turned a depressed, possibly suicidal kid into the happy child he used to be. Every single staff member - principal, secretaries, librarians... everyone was so supportive and friendly. We've since pulled our other three kids and enrolled them in Little, and can't wait for school to start in this amazing learning environment. And to think that all these years, our neighborhood school was the best choice after all!

Posted April 04, 2006
Our children have attended Little for the past 5 years. We have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers and principal really make Little a wonderful school for our children. The attention to quality of education is the best we've ever seen in a public school!

Posted November 28, 2005
Nice small school with great communication between all.

Little Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter has had such wonderful teachers at Little. She has learned and developed so much as a fifth grader. I recommend this school highly to anyone moving into our area.

Little Elementary School
8448 Otis Dr, Arvada, CO  80003
Last modified Little Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top