North Arvada Middle School 3

Posted April 18, 2012
I suggest that your student was being incredibly disrespectful. North Arvad is a bad neighborhood school, and I'm SHOCKED at how blatantly they sass and disrespect Mr. Cross. He has a really hard time teaching. Talk to your kid-I bet Mr. Cross called home at least once because of his or her behavior. And FYI- Mr. Cross probably had a certifiable reason. Assuming your child is disrespecting Mr. Cross, it's probably a result of YOUR behavior. I'm in the gifted program. North Arvada is a good school for GT, but has horrible, disrespectful teens. I hear people calling each other b------ and saying s--- and f--- every day in the halls, even to teachers-What do you know! Mr. Cross. Testimony of a 7th Grader at North Arvada, 2012

North Arvada Middle School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
North Arvada Middle School is a great school. I have had a student in the gifted program and in the regular ed program. The staff is very supportive of all kids. They are encouraged to become involved and succeed in their school work. Everyone has been open and willing to help. They students are friendly and are expected to be respectful of each other and the adults.

North Arvada Middle School 1

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted March 01, 2009
I am student currently attending this school for the GT program. Unfortunately, when I first came to North Arvada last year, the experience was far from pleasant and I, as well as others, was frequently terrorized. When the GT program first moved, I suppose it became to joke of the school to have 'nerds' roaming the hallways. This year is far better concerning the display of attitudes and behavior, especially toward the GT students, and while I do believe that Principal Sergeant is a wonderful principal, I also miss Principal Little. However, I will not complain, since I see that with the new principal, many improvements have been made. I am unaware of the education received by others here at the school, but I do know that the education at the GT program is top notch and the teachers are dedicated. Overall, attending this school has become a very pleasing experience.

Posted February 14, 2009

Posted December 13, 2008
In 2008 NAMS was blessed with an new principal, who previously led Manning school to greatness. It's no surprise the Trip Sargent has improved the quality of teaching and the attitude of the students. Sometimes you can walk into a middle school and feel very uneasy when groups of students are around because they appear hostile or disenfranchised. This year I have noticed an increasingly positive atmosphere, especially because I see students who are happy, excited and at ease in the halls and in the classrooms. My son has not encountered any bad influences from gang wanna-be's or drugs and alcohol or violence or bullying. He is safe walking to school with the hundreds of other neighborhood kids. Academic standards are high and teacher communication is great. I am a hard to please parent, and I have no complaints.

Posted August 21, 2008
I love this school! Even if the teachers can be kinda mean sometimes and our assistant principal creeps all the kids out, they, and i love this school!

Posted June 04, 2008
This school is as good as any ! I'm tired of hearing what a bad school it is , i'm not only a parent but i also work there. The only thing we need is more parent involvement!!!

North Arvada Middle School 0

Posted May 02, 2008
Other students here are disrespectful and quite honestly way below the learning level they should be at. I can't believe they had to move the G/T program form Moore Middle School to this one to raise the scores. As a student, I am dissatisfied.

Posted August 28, 2004
This school is so amazing my daughter goes there she says the teachers are very amazing and all the kids are nicley organized and very nice when it comes to work or for someone who has no friends. It is so much better in North Arvada Middle School .If it wasnt for u and all your support my daughter would be stuck at that horrible Kepner .... thank you so much and to exspecially to ms conners she is so nice when it comes to teaching.u should raise her amount of money she gets payed.

North Arvada Middle School
7285 Pierce St, Arvada, CO  80003
Last modified North Arvada Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Arvada Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top