PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 01, 2016
All of my children have been going to PWCCS since the Early Learning Center. We keep them there for many reasons to include the teachers and having a Christ-centered day. The academic level is high and they are constantly being challenged. The teachers make the difference here and really support our kids. My kids love that they can play sports even in elementry grades. I would highly recommend this school for all your kids from preschool to 8th grade.

Peace with Christ Christian School 2

Posted January 16, 2015
We have had growing concerns with PWCCS in the past couple of years and the direction of administration. We cherish our relationships with some of the wonderful teachers but feel the need to share a word of caution as one who seeks an atmosphere that proclaims Christ's love and grace alongside academic excellence.

Peace with Christ Christian School 2

Posted September 01, 2014
My three kids were in the school for 1 year and we had to pull them from the school. Paying wasn't problem but it was a waste. Some teachers are very good and supportive, especially the 5th grade teacher for 2013/2014, but one veteran teacher in the school for 20 years is horrible. My child in her class had a lost 4th grade with bad experiences only Christ knows. For example, a 92% score for my child on a test got recorded as 12% fail and the teacher didn't care. When we found the grading error and notified the teacher, it was corrected overnight with no explanation, no responsibility and no apology. Our email asking for why such error could occur but the teacher refused to reply. Teacher disrespect to a fee-paying parents! As a Christian family, we wanted the best Christian education for our kids but we got un-Christ-like treatment and disappointment. As a black minority family, we now understand the lack of diversity among student population at the school, which says a lot about the "Christ for some students and not for all students" attitude two of kids experienced. We are glad our kids are now happy with good friends and caring teachers at a Cherry Creek public school.

Posted January 12, 2014
My kids have been at PWC since early learning. Initially, we were going to transition to the public schools for kindergarten. The full day kindergarten offered at Peace was what kept us there. 7 years later, we are still there. The teachers are great - always making time for parents. My kids are challenged on a daily basis. The athletic program is competitive - Go Eagles! There are numerous opportunities for parents to get involved. Budget-wise, we will do whatever it takes to continue through 8th grade.

Peace with Christ Christian School 3

Posted September 29, 2013
We were at this school for 5 years and we have left. 4 principals in 5 years ,lost test scores,2012 test scores compared to 2007 scores, apology letters from the teachers as to why the scores were so low, questionable accredidation to name a few.We really wanted to overlook these problems but in the last year it kept on mounting. At first we thought the school was superior but truly it is only average attested by the scores.

Posted August 18, 2013
My son started at PWCCS when he was in kindergarten. We have been very pleased with the teachers and the education so far. I was not thrilled with the interim principal (2012-2013) but I know that is a hard position to be in. I am looking forward to getting to know the new principal who seems very nice upon our first meeting. I think the education is well rounded and the discipline is fair. The religious teaching, along with the excellent education, is the main reason we chose this school. My son's Sunday School teachers are continually amazed by what he knows. I'm proud to have my son at this school and can highly recommend it!

Peace with Christ Christian School 4

Posted March 18, 2013
My son is finishing up his 2nd grade year here and he is having a difficult time. He was going to Vista Peak Elementary and he had a bond with his 1st grade teacher. He was excited every day and came home with new stories about what he learned. They wanted to put him in the GATE program for his creativity and writing. When he started 2nd grade at PWCCS, we expected higher standards so I was not surprised that he wasn't doing quite as well in reading and writing. But then I started paying closer attention to his work and found that he had actually started declining in his writing. He no longer was writing complete sentences like he was before. He was asked to write a paragraph and would get away with only writing 2 sentences. There seem to be many children with special learning needs in his class. Since the tuition isn't crazy expensive, I started wondering if this was a place for children who couldn't make it in public schools. Although we have only had experience with one teacher, the principal and other teachers seem great! I just don't know if I made the right choice for his education this year.

Posted May 28, 2012
As the mother of a 1st grade boy who's finishing his first year at PWCCS, I've got to say that I am so pleased and completely impressed by this school. The staff at PWCCS are caring and attentive with students and parents. The academic and spiritual curriculum are well balanced and thorough. And I love how organized everything is. PWCCS is also an incredibly active school, with school-wide events throughout the year. I love the small class size, the school's active interest in using the advances of technology to aid in teaching and I love the open lines of communication we parents have with everyone at the school -- from the principal, to the teachers, to other parents as well. And one more very important reason I love this school -- my son is thriving there. We are looking forward to next year.

Posted November 06, 2011
I attended PWCCS all the way through grade 8. I went on to Regis High School. I was well prepared in every aspect. In fact, I find myself helping my classmates who are struggling. If you plan for your child to go to a competitive high school, I would recommend sending them to PWCCS. I thank my parents for making that decision.

Posted April 26, 2011
If you want a great balance of education, religion and a caring yet disciplined enviornment- this school is incredible! My son has gone here for 2 years and it was highly recommended by his previous school, Mt Olive. The leadership is great, teachers wonderful at every level and the cost is dollars a day for what your child is receiving. It's an amazing character builder and I can feel great about where he is going every day!

Peace with Christ Christian School
3290 S Tower Rd, Aurora, CO  80013
Last modified Peace with Christ Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8