Bad
Good

Posted January 23, 2014
There is a lot of guys that bully the pregnant/ teen moms. Not a good school to go to if you are pregnant or has a kid. I went there and I am a teen mom. I ended up dropping out because I was bullied so bad :(

Posted September 27, 2013
My son went to this school for he auto tech and full day programs, he went to monarch highschool before this school and he loved it there. We transferred him to Arapahoe for auto tech. He really lived the auto tech program but he said that the staff was racially biased towards the white kids ( we are a Latino family). He explained that the white kids there were tested with more respect and he felt looked down on and not respected by he principals and vice principle. If I were to recommend a school I would not recommend this one, monarch or any of the other schools in the boulder valley school district are much better.

Posted October 20, 2012
I went to this school,they treated me like a child @ age 17. This school gives no more advantage then main stream high school. Students from any other high school can take the same classes if they seek them out. I left after two and a half years thankfully, after "normal high" school I worked on 80 million dollar aircraft. This school is for selfish children, who don't work well with others.

Posted April 15, 2010
The vocational teachers and programs at this school are outstanding.

Posted July 10, 2009
My son attended Arapahoe Ridge High School, for the first two years of HS, then Boulder Tech for Computer Classes his Junior and Senior Years. He liked the block schedule, the positive attention from most of the teachers, and the available classes in Computer Science. ( There was one teacher who was not helpful, and she taught a core class. He did have to find an alternative way to get those core credits without her)...But overall the school delivered on the promises that were made to my son. He graduated High School with skills and an opening into College Classes in Computer Science. He is fully employed, using his computer skills, and has been promoted very quickly on the job. He really was not prepared to enter a college degree program, but the Certificates he earned have been very useful.

Arapahoe Ridge High School 5

Posted March 28, 2006
My son attended all 4 years graduated from Arapahoe Ridge High School. They level of commitment by the teachers and staff is amazing. I wish my other 2 children had attended Arapahoe Ridge. My son has a much more realistice view of the world and his education was much more rounded.

Arapahoe Ridge High School 5

Posted July 27, 2005
I don't believe that Arapahoe Ridge should be judged on how well the availability of music, art,sports, and other things of that matter because that is not what Arapahoe Ridge is. It's an alternative school which gives teens more of an oppurtunity to have a better future. For instance, they have tech programs which will help students succeed in something they love and earn a certificate so if they can not afford to go to college of any kind they can get a really good job straight out of high school. Just because Arapahoe Ridge has low test scores and csap scores is because some people don't want to do it the main reason is because of our great new comers program. They can't take the csap because their new to the country, so it puts zeros in our school score. So if you want to know more get a better view from our principal.

6600 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO  80303
Last modified Arapahoe Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12