Mount View Core Knowledge Charter School 5

Posted September 02, 2014
I have 2 boys and this is our 5th year in this school and we all love it. Staff is amazing and my son comes home happy every day. Both of them are learning so much and so many projects are hands on and sometimes family oriented. They have the greatest musicals also. We love our school!

Mount View Core Knowledge Charter School 5

Posted August 05, 2009
My 2 boys have gone to this school for the last few years and it has been the best school for them academically and socially. The students and faculty have shown the utmost respect and care for me, my children, and anyone who visits the school

Mount View Core Knowledge Charter School
809 Field Ave, Canon City, CO  81212
(719) 275-1980
Last modified Mount View Core Knowledge Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount View Core Knowledge Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top