Public charter
Castle Pines, CO

Posted April 15, 2015
I couldn't ask for a better school for my son! He has been here for four years now and we both love it!

Posted April 08, 2015
Come this summer I will have 3 children at DCS Montessori and I could not be happier with the education my little people are gaining. My children are advanced past their peers in other schools. They love going to school every day. We are really lucky to have access to a Montessori charter!

Posted April 07, 2015
This has been a fantastic school for our boys! The Montessori approach to teaching provides life lessons that will enable our children to be successful both academically and socially. The hands on approach keeps kids engaged and interested. Montessori fosters a love of learning that will extend throughout my boys' lives.

Posted April 07, 2015
DCS Montessori is a spectacular school. The environment foster by the staff and administrators allows students to grow and flourish academically, emotionally and interpersonally. My daughter is just finishing kindergarten (her 3rd year at DCSM) and her growth over that time is astonishing. From an academic standpoint, she is reading and writing and working with addition and subtraction. But as a person, she has gone from being shy, unconfident and introverted to outgoing, confident and popular with her classmates. By address the needs of the whole child (academic, emotional and social) DCSM is having a tremendous positive impact on their student. If you are even slightly interested in this school for your children, I strongly suggest you sign up for a tour to learn what DSC Montessori is all about.

Posted April 06, 2015
DCS has a very good environment where you can notice a deep inter-relationship between all of the teachers and the students. Students are happy and the overall energy of the school is warm, positive, and encouraging. All of the teachers are confident and hold a space for their students that is grounding and calm which provides a solid environment for good learning. My daughter is learning how to learn with a strong curiosity, a positive attitude, and a very high level of confidence. DCS teaches my daughter based on how she learns and understands things which has allowed her to excel in everything she is learning. We absolutely love DCS.

Posted April 06, 2015
DCS Montessori has been a wonderful experience for our precious 4 year old. She is doing addition, subtraction, learning the concepts of multiplication and reading. Her classroom is a place of calm and she dearly loves her three teachers. The ratio is 1:10 in the pre-k/k class. The mixed ages allows the children to move at their own pace academically and develop friendships with different age children based on true likes and not age. The kindergarten class has PE, Art class and spends extra time with the lead teacher. Our P4 is anxiously awaiting kindergarten as though it were cloud nine. This school is all that is good about a charter school and all that is great about the Montessori method.

Posted April 06, 2015
Choosing DCS Montessori for our children 6 1/2 years ago was the best decision we ever made. We started in DCS Montessori in preschool and the girls are now in 3rd and 5th grade. The teachers have gone above and beyond what I could have imagine to show compassion, caring and a stable learning environment. We can't express enough how wonderful the teachers, staff and overall montessori program is. They have continued to learn, excel and grow; but more importantly they have a love for school.

Posted April 06, 2015
Our daughter has attended DCS Montessori since she was 3 and she is thriving!! As a preschooler she loved expressing her creativity through art and as a kindergartner she has thrived putting everything she learned as a preschooler into new cognitive experiences. I highly recommend this school if you are looking for something outside the traditional classroom experience.

Posted April 06, 2015
Great School and Great Teachers. I have two kids primary and Lower E and so far great experience. Thank you everyone for your help with our kids.

Posted March 28, 2015
My 2nd grade son is reading at over 5th grade so for my child it is definitely working. The method works best for smart kids that are willing to put the work in and kids that may be struggling as they all get to work at their own pace. If you child needs to be constantly told what to do, it probably isn't for you.

DCS Montessori Charter School
311 Castle Pines Parkway, Castle Pines, CO  80108
Last modified DCS Montessori Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
DCS Montessori Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top