Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Centennial Goddard School is an amazing place where we have sent both of our children. We could not have chosen a better place. The teachers and administration are amazing. They truly care about your child and get to know not only your child but the whole family. Our children have learned a lot. When our oldest child entered school she was well prepared and even above many of her peers based on what she had learned at Goddard. Also the structure of school blends fun and learning and prepares kiddos for big kid school. We are sad this is our youngest child's last year since she is off to Kindergarten. We highly recommend this place.

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

We have no experience with this....not a topic that has come up.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are well-organized and strong communication skills.

Amount of homework: Neutral

This is a preschool. There is no homework.

We have been sending our 3 1/2 year old here for approximately 1 1/2 years now, and I'm surprised to read some of these older reviews. I grew up in a highly educationally-driven family, and our son is not "easy". He's a ball of energy and has a difficult time listening unless he is 100% into whatever is in front of him. His teachers have always been highly supportive and made it clear that they understand what it takes for improvement. Then again, I am on the same page as them and I can see "other" people having an alternative opinion. Honestly I don't even know how they do it when I talk to some of these other parents sometimes. Having our son in a structured environment has been tremendously beneficial to him overall. The changes are obvious. I always get smiles when he starts reciting things at home that we didn't teach him/know he learned in school. They reinforce many of the things we do at home (identifying letters of the alphabet, counting, etc.). I DO NOT see a lot of turnover here. Teachers that have been there, have been there, and everybody working at the front has longevity in their positions as well. I have no regrets about sending him here and nothing but good to say since the beginning. I am generally skeptical in nature (my profession prohibits otherwise) and red flags are one things I haven't seen.

We have relocated several times since our son (now 5) was born and, as a result, we have experienced many different daycare centers. We can honestly say that The Goddard School in Centennial has been our favorite! Our son is so happy at school, and he comes home excited to tell us everything he did that day. The teachers are fabulous (many have been teaching at Goddard for years) and they make learning fun. Our son will begin Kindergarten next month and we know he is well prepared. Additionally, the teachers and administrators make it a priority to keep parents informed. We receive a daily email with a detailed description of activities and photos/videos.

We loved the Goddard School. The only reason we left was because our child will be going into Kindergarten in the fall. We are very thankful for her time at Goddard. We loved ALL of the staff. She learned a lot but also had a lot of fun. I thought the lesson plans and units of study were excellent and think the curriculum has really prepared her for elementary school.

My daughter has gone to Goddard Centennial since she was 8 weeks old and is now almost 2. I can't even explain how happy I am with the care she has received. The teachers she's had have been absolutely amazing and show her so much love and care. I can't say enough about the teachers as they all seem to have a ton of patience, understanding and fun with the children. Our daughter has learned such wonderful manners and how to interact with other children so well. She loves going to school every day and I love the reports we get and the pictures and videos showing us the interaction and activities they are doing. I appreciate getting to walk in and chat with the teachers who make time for us to let us know how her day was and some fun things that happened specific to our daughter. Thank you Goddard for giving my daughter such great care. I feel very appreciative that she is learning so much and having so much fun each day.

Great educational program! The Goddard School Centennial really prepares children for their future education. My son is now a 1st grader at an elementary school in a Cherry Creek School and is thriving. I attribute a large portion of his success to Goddard Centennial. They really helped him prepare to be successful in school and we couldn't be happier that we chose this school for his preschool and pre-K years.

Our daughter is set to succeed in kindergarten thanks to Goddard Centennial. The faculty has a genuine love for children and my daughter really loved the faculty as well. The facility is amazing and between the lesson plans, the state of the art smart board, indoor gym and huge playground my daughter never had time to be bored. The lesson plans really challenged my daughter and she has made great strides in writing and problem solving. She seemed really excited to come home and share what she had learned that day. The communication is great! I loved being able to read daily reports via email that detailed the lesson plans, how much lunch my daughter ate and the daily photo/video. I also appreciated the level of security at the school with the fingerprint/code access. There was always something fun for my daughter to look forward to whether it be a book fair, class party, trunk or treat, pajama days,bike day, splash day (every Thursday during the summer months) just to name a few. I really appreciate all the extra work that Scott, Abby, Andrea and Hollie do to make this school extra special. I highly recommend this school for your little ones.

Last modified The Goddard School - Centennial is a Private school that serves grade PK